Dark Meadow iOS

6.6

1. Nov 27, 2011
    Dark meadow is a quite a unique experience on ios, one of few that can separate itself from the general number of clones hat try to resemble other titles, than to be different like this title is. Dark meadow allmost fits snugly on the shelf aside infinity blade, and it's a fresh breeze, cause iOS needs this kind of title. The graphics are dark, and beautifull, and with it the music, andDark meadow is a quite a unique experience on ios, one of few that can separate itself from the general number of clones hat try to resemble other titles, than to be different like this title is. Dark meadow allmost fits snugly on the shelf aside infinity blade, and it's a fresh breeze, cause iOS needs this kind of title. The graphics are dark, and beautifull, and with it the music, and sound adds to the atmosphere. The combat leans in favour like infinity blade, as you face weirdly approaching menaces, when they get close, you swipe in numerous directions, as your blade slices, chipping away at the energy bar. The best way to describe this game is silent hill on rails, it's worth a purchase for sure, worth every penny. I can only hope we get more like it. Expand
  2. Apr 20, 2012
    A much meatier game than many on phones, I really enjoyed the voice-acting and story, top notch stuff.

The combat was fair and could use a bit of tweaking, though it is understandably hard to make good combat without a physical controller. I suggest playing with headphones. Overall I really enjoyed it, and the devs are regularly upgrading and making changes. DM often is compared to

Overall I really enjoyed it, and the devs are regularly upgrading and making changes. DM often is compared to Infinity Blade and I would say its way better than the first Infinity Blade, but seeing as how I haven't yet played the seccond I cant comment on that comparison.
  3. Oct 25, 2011
    Ok, so this game uses Infinity Blades combat engine... with the addition of a ranged crossbow and more RPG style control of your stat advancement. If you didn't think the combat and advancement in Infinity Blade were fun then you probably won't be into this game.

But, if you did like infinity blade but wanted more control of exploration and a deep creepy story then this game id pretty great. Also there is a lot of reading in the game if you are interested in the back story. You find notes and clippings from Newspapers all over. And the voice acting if fun, a little over the top but high quality and a part of the game I look forward to. We may be a hardware generation away from a Unreal 3 game that's not on rails on iOS... but in the mean time Dark Meadow is not bad at all.

Oh, also if you are feeling directionless in the game without a map... look for a white light shining at the end of a hall and always go that way.
  4. Aug 31, 2015
    this game is a very good mobile game even though the cheap trick of the in game shop was better weapons and gear that cost and ridiculous amount of coins that makes you go you shopping for more sun coins to get the better items. The graphics are like early PlayStation 3 and the animation was nice and fluent. The game has a good atmosphere with the abandoned hospital and the secret ofthis game is a very good mobile game even though the cheap trick of the in game shop was better weapons and gear that cost and ridiculous amount of coins that makes you go you shopping for more sun coins to get the better items. The graphics are like early PlayStation 3 and the animation was nice and fluent. The game has a good atmosphere with the abandoned hospital and the secret of how the protagonists ends up there. If you want to good mobile game don't waste your time with candy crush get this instead! Expand

1. Jan 23, 2012
    Dark Meadow is the least milk-and-water clone of Infinity Blade that popped up in 2011.
  2. Dec 21, 2011
    Dark Meadow is an interesting horror twist in a well known formula.
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    Even though Dark Meadow had some combat issues, I still enjoyed this game because it's easily one of the most visually impressive titles on the iOS.