Fieldrunners 2 iOS

1. Jul 29, 2012
    many hours did I try to reach a decent score. Now and then finding out I was playing it all wrong and was already liking it to a sick level. Entire weeks past when I was on the field bombing those asses off! :D
  2. Sep 10, 2012
    This game is singleplayer-gameplay wise a BF3 and COD MW3 beater. Epic strategy combined with a lovely Tilted experience. You just want to move faster than you will ever do and also have time left to enjoy how your canons and "lightning-frying plants" crush every opponent on ground or in air. Wat a ride!
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    This is a fantastic follow-up to the original Fieldrunners. This sequel improves on the original in every way! I highly recommend this game! Well done Subatomic Studios!
  4. Oct 10, 2012
    Steep learning curve, great towers and upgrading and long, tough and replayable levels, this game does not beat the bet in the genre (Pixeljunk Monsters) but is pretty high up there.
  5. Jul 26, 2012
    Fantastic new approach to tower defending. Highly recommended.
  6. Aug 19, 2012
    Fantastic Game. i never liked Tower Defence Games that much but Fieldrunners is really kicking Ass. Playing it for Hours and keep playing it!! Exiting. I highly recommend this game!

1. Oct 13, 2012
    Fieldrunners 2 is an amazing game for the iPhone. The game has an excellent learning curve and constantly rewards you with upgrades and extra content. Fieldrunners 2 is by far the best tower defense game we have played on the iPhone.
  2. Aug 16, 2012
    There's plenty of depth here to challenge even the most experienced tower defence player but Fieldrunners 2 also has a learning curve that beginners will be able to follow. It's a must-have for your iPhone.
  3. Aug 6, 2012
    The charming art-design has been refined, surroundings appear more lively, the battles are more diverse, the difficulty level is more challenging, while new towers, units, rewards and unlockables offer increased tactical depth – an installment which clearly surpasses its predecessor.