7.4

1. Aug 12, 2011
    Been looking forward to this a hella long time. Sadly not as good as I hoped, it's pretty laggy on my iPhone and some of the fonts are blurry. Still, it's FFTA, so can't really complain.
  2. Dec 14, 2012
    Lots of hate for the iPhone version, and that doesn't surprise me. In the ipad this game is truly excellent though . If it was a little cheaper it would get a nine from me. Gameplay is as good as it ever was.
  3. Jun 8, 2013
    Since the most recent update, this game is immensly better than its previous incarnation. Still not exactly worth the full price but if you can pick it up while it's half off, it is definitely still worth having this classic on your iPad

1. Sep 25, 2011
    Despite the good bits, its complexity makes it unsuited to quick play bouts on a phone. [Nov 2011, p.94]
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the deepest, most engrossing strategy RPGs of all time, but the iPhone is far and away the worst device to experience it on. The sluggish performance and blurry visuals of Square's iOS port make the steep price tag very hard to swallow.
  3. Sep 2, 2011
    It's a quick and dirty port of the four-year-old PSP version of the game, which itself was based on a thirteen-year-old Playstation game. For fans of the original, you'll get pretty much the exact game you expect, albeit with some performance issues on some devices.