Gravity Well iOS

6.4

1. Aug 11, 2011
    A fresh take on the rolling-ball genre, great music and the skill level gets more challenging as you work through the levels. The game has a great deal of polish and the sound track by the Humble Brothers is beautifully integrated into the game.
  2. Aug 11, 2011
    I like the mix of pinball and mini-golf. If you're bored and need a couple of minutes to kill, then definitely pick up this game. Hey, at only $0.99 how can you not afford to play this iPhone gem
  3. Aug 12, 2011
    This game is a lot of fun and very addictive! The graphics are excellent and the ambient music really enhances the game play experience. Playing Gravity Well is a great way to relax and get the grey cells working;)
  4. Aug 15, 2011
    Very innovative style used in Gravity well. Music is well done and game play keeps you going for hours, definitely worth a play. I'm looking forward to the next Genius Factor release.
  5. Aug 18, 2011
    Gravity Well is great! I liked the many-level challenge game play and art style. I need more HOURS of fun. Please Gravity Well send in more levels fast.

There are no critic reviews yet.