Heroes and Castles iOS

6.8

1. Jan 25, 2013
    This game is a very good iPad/iPhone game. It's different than quite a few games on the app store. The goal of the game is to defend your castle by using your character (the hero), units that you can call into battle, and different buildings and defense towers. It's a third person action game, not a tower defense. This game is very challenging and very strategic. You will eventually lose aThis game is a very good iPad/iPhone game. It's different than quite a few games on the app store. The goal of the game is to defend your castle by using your character (the hero), units that you can call into battle, and different buildings and defense towers. It's a third person action game, not a tower defense. This game is very challenging and very strategic. You will eventually lose a level. This is all part of the game. The same strategy will not work for every stage. There is, however, a shining fault in this game. You will have the choice to pick 1 of 3 heroes to play as. I have played as all three and I can tell you that the knight is the only good character (for now). The other two are simply at too big of a disadvantage. That is the only fault so far and I look forward to new updates. Expand
  2. Aug 22, 2013
    Such an underrated game, this is by far my favorite game on the App Store, I play this more than my console games. Any critic that gives this a 6/10 loses all credibility in my book. Get it!

1. Feb 27, 2013
    Heroes and Castles is a phenomenal addition to any gamer’s iOS library. For the $1.99 asking price, you get a ton of content and a really unique experience.
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    For those looking for something a little different in a hero defense title, Heroes and Castles will send you right in the battlefield to unleash carnage while still giving you the tactics of units and towers the genre is known for.
  3. Jan 26, 2013
    Puts you on the battlefield like no other game for iOS, and there's just so much to enjoy that it's a definite must buy.