tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Feb 27, 2014
    Quite the nostalgia for me. I bought it on PC first, but unfortunately the PC version is not playable beyond a certain point due to crashes. Luckily, I was able to get the iOS version on a sale within a few days. It was reasonably fun, the scenes were challenging (I'm an average HOG player). The lack of voices from the original was strange (probably left out due capacity reasons), but can get used to it. I was able to complete it but the iOS version suffered from similar crashes and quits as the PC version. One small disappointment was that the gameplay covered only half of the first game; however, the end teaser pointed at the second half and the second game; hopefully they get into a single game. Expand

1. Nov 19, 2012
    It's more than a simple 'hidden objects' game, it's a tribute some nostalgic players will appreciate. On the top of that, it's a very interesting title that will keep us busy for a long while.
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    With its decent puzzles and wonderful presentation, Hidden Runaway has a lot of potential as both a nostalgia trip and a means to revive adventure games on a new platform. Unfortunately, the wretched hidden object component makes it a hard game to recommend. Newcomers will quickly get frustrated, and the series' fans will wind up on the couch alongside Gina and Brian as one more victim of a broken heart.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    That touch of class exudes throughout the rest of Hidden Runaway, propelling it above the typical heights of Hidden Object gaming. The story is interesting and charming with the playable elements just as intriguing. It's an all round sterling package.