7.3

1. May 9, 2014
    Cool: With Go, Square Enix doesn’t try to emulate the cinematic action from PC or console, but instead worked out a clever design for touch controls that captures the spirit of Agent 47.
  2. Apr 24, 2014
    This game is awesome! Superb graphics, levels very well designed, intuitive design and some puzzles that will leave your mind blown. I wasn't expecting so much fun from an Hitman mobile game. Worth buying it! (9/10)
  3. Nov 23, 2014
    Some developers try to port their console games directly onto iOS with mixed success, though controls and graphical limitations hamper these. Some try to make a cheap cash grab or create a companion app that's a novelty for two days. Square Enix's Hitman Go however blends the best of console and mobile gaming to make an awesome game worth your time. The graphics aren't demanding, thoughSome developers try to port their console games directly onto iOS with mixed success, though controls and graphical limitations hamper these. Some try to make a cheap cash grab or create a companion app that's a novelty for two days. Square Enix's Hitman Go however blends the best of console and mobile gaming to make an awesome game worth your time. The graphics aren't demanding, though each set piece looks awesome. It runs and looks well on both my iPod touch 4g and iPad Air. The limited polygon style allows it to look awesome on both low and high end devices. The gameplay is simple and quick, giving you enough options to improvise your actions without having to over-think them. There's a lot of levels and locations, each offering a new element of gameplay. Though challenges give you an incentive to replay missions, I felt as though there could be a bit more replability. Because there are no leaderboards, once a level's achievements are completed, you are done with it permanently. I was able to complete the game within a large portion of three days. A level creator (if possible) would be nice. But with or without it, Hitman Go is a must buy. Expand
  4. Jun 30, 2014
    Exceptional game that brings fresh new life to the series. Absolutely blew me away with it's ingenuity and ability to force the player to think. Stealth and non-lethal methods are rewarded, encouraging you to play smarter. The touch controls are smooth and sharp, great for the iOS system.
    It's a great introduction to the series for non-Hitman familiar users and also a continuation of fun for lovers of the series. Agent 47 never felt so fine, so accessible and so deadly.
  5. Apr 19, 2014
    This game is what I would call the perfect mobile Hitman experience. It has a very stylized look and manages to be very reminiscent of the Hitman series's themes. Let there be no confusion, this is a puzzle game. All of the levels require the player to approach each level differently than the previous one. It comes with loads of content, each with different locations. This game is wellThis game is what I would call the perfect mobile Hitman experience. It has a very stylized look and manages to be very reminiscent of the Hitman series's themes. Let there be no confusion, this is a puzzle game. All of the levels require the player to approach each level differently than the previous one. It comes with loads of content, each with different locations. This game is well worth the money. 10/10 Expand
  6. Apr 20, 2014
    http://bit.ly/RAXWPy For any Hitman fan or puzzle gamer, this is a must download. It's visual style and gameplay represents the core Hitman experience in an excellent mobile puzzler. I really hope Square Enix continues to make mobile games out of established franchises, because games like this and the excellent Deus Ex: The Fall are some of my favourite mobile games ever.
  7. Apr 21, 2014
    For someone who has never played any of the Hitman games before, this was the perfect introduction into the world of Agent 47 without the blood and gore. The developers took the risk of upsetting legions of Hitman fans by porting the game to a mobile platform as a puzzler but I have to say, with that alone they have culminated more fans by making the game more appealing to the generalFor someone who has never played any of the Hitman games before, this was the perfect introduction into the world of Agent 47 without the blood and gore. The developers took the risk of upsetting legions of Hitman fans by porting the game to a mobile platform as a puzzler but I have to say, with that alone they have culminated more fans by making the game more appealing to the general market instead of just catering to the original set of fans alone.

As a result, this game brings together the perfect blend of stealth and accomplishing objectives with the true essence of what a puzzler should be like. There are 15 levels in each box set (5 in total at the moment) all across a vast environment and a beautifully rendered board game style setting. Each box set comes with unique levels that incorporate Agent 47's disguises and guns. There are police dogs that follow you, secret passages that you can enter and re-emerge to silently kill your enemy, all while challenging your mental prowess on how to perfectly execute a mission. There are three objectives per level and here is where the replay-ability factor comes in as on some levels, you can't complete all three (e.g. you can't kill all enemies and kill none at the same time) simultaneously. Overall, the game will get your brain juices flowing like all excellent puzzlers should be.
  8. Jan 26, 2016
    Hitman GO provides a fun, challenging, but never really frustrating puzzle experience. I found that some of the ways I managed to beat levels boiled down to a trial and error approach, but I was still excited each time I finished a puzzle. I burned through the game in a matter of days, which may not have been the best approach, because I feel like the game is best enjoyed over an extendedHitman GO provides a fun, challenging, but never really frustrating puzzle experience. I found that some of the ways I managed to beat levels boiled down to a trial and error approach, but I was still excited each time I finished a puzzle. I burned through the game in a matter of days, which may not have been the best approach, because I feel like the game is best enjoyed over an extended period of time. I recommend it as a nice, casual diversion. Expand
  9. Apr 19, 2016
    Better in my book than the console games it is derived from. Challenging but with a built-in tip system if you get stuck. Optional extra objectives for replayability. Tons of levels. My only wish was for some story or dialogue alongside the puzzles.
  10. Jan 19, 2016
    Simply the best mobile game since Infinity Blade II came out in 2011. Perfect controls. Perfect graphics. Perfectly captures the spirit of its console counterpart. Puzzles perfectly balanced not too easy and not too difficult. Maybe only tiny minus was for the camera angle rarely obscuring the view (not sure if that was intentional). I was unable to stop playing it until I was finished. Pure fun.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Sep 3, 2014
    Agent 47's line of work translates surprisingly well into a board game. [Aug 2014]
  2. Jun 30, 2014
    Hitman GO is a really great example of what a seasoned developer like Square Enix can do to reinvent an established franchise for a new platform. Rather than shoe-horn some clumsy 3D world onto a screen the size of a deck of cards, Square Enix took the clever route and crafted a unique Hitman experience built on the strengths of iOS.
  3. Jun 19, 2014
    A well designed board game based on the Hitman series with slick graphics and turn based gameplay.