• Publisher: PikPok
  • Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
7.5

1. Jul 31, 2013
    I picked this up for my Android for free. Being the huge zombie fan that I am I had been curious about this game for a while. It's basically just an endless runner, but everything about it screams quality. From the fantastic presentation, to the airtight gameplay, everything about "Into the Dead" is near-flawless. I have to say the graphics really impressed me, and the sound design is fantastic. Whether it's the growling of a zombie, the heavy breathes of your character, or the background sounds like nearby crows, this game is a treat to the ears. The gameplay takes place in first person and has you dodging the undead. It never ends so basically you're just going to keep running until you die in the hopes of getting a higher score. This may sound like it would get boring after a while, but the game keeps things fresh by giving you missions that act as bonus objectives for you to complete while trying to get that higher score. These objectives can be as simple as trying to reach a new farthest distance or killing a certain amount of zombies with a certain weapon. Completing these missions can give you access to things like new weapons or new game modes. This simple addition of missions keeps me coming back to this addictive mobile gem. The only complaint I have with this game is the constant pop-ups that keep trying to get me to download/buy another game. These pop-ups don't happen very often and never during gameplay, but they're still intrusive. Still this is a fantastic game and if you haven't played it you should. I got it for free but I honestly wouldn't have minded paying for it at all. It's that good. Expand

1. Jun 4, 2013
    Endless runners rarely offer up too much variety, but there is something oddly appealing about Into The Dead. Let's keep it simple: if you like zombies, buy it. Yeah.
  2. Jan 30, 2013
    One minor annoyance is the functionality of weapons; these cannot be aimed and are predominantly effective against zombies that are right in front of you.
  3. Dec 22, 2012
    When it works, it works unbelievably well - and with no asking price for those early, heart-pounding moments, there's absolutely no reason not to get this game.