6.0

1. Dec 7, 2012
    Whomever said this game isn't playable on iOS is lying to you. It's controls are as "simple" as they were back in the Dreamcast version (which I never finished completely because it was too difficult). I already finished the game, unlocked most graffitis and I'm planning on doing so again.
    It's a great experience. I completely recommend it!
  2. ERL
    Feb 18, 2014
    Though the touch controls are a little cramped and unintuitive, this game now supports iOS control pads, making it an astonishing port of a cult classic.

1. Dec 12, 2012
    The "game" element is so trying in this version that I have to recommend that gamers experience it elsewhere.
  2. Dec 10, 2012
    To it's credit, Jet Set Radio is so cool, funky and still very fresh that you could easily mistake it for a brand new iOS IP. It's just unfortunate that the controls can't elevate a good game to a great one; although to be fair, that's not the sole fault of the game itself.
  3. Dec 4, 2012
    Jet Set Radio is a beloved classic, but the iOS version does not do it justice. It is an impressive technical feat that the game can even run on iOS, but that novelty quickly wears off once you actually hop into a level and attempt to skate around.