7.3

1. Jun 21, 2013
    Max Payne Mobile is the best PC on a Mobile Device. The controls and Graphics are very good (and for the Tegra Users like me awesome).
    The German and English synchronization are very good, but the german is a lower than the English voices.
    This Game has a good story and many action. This is the best Mobile Game on IOS and Android p.s. I played it on my Ipod Touch 4g and later on my
    This Game has a good story and many action.

This is the best Mobile Game on IOS and Android

p.s. I played it on my Ipod Touch 4g and later on my LG Optimus 4X HD.
  2. Jun 2, 2012
    An expertly made port of one of the best shooter games ever. Max looks and plays great on the iPhone 4S, maybe losing to some games in terms of graphics, but totally not in terms of gameplay. The nearest example, 9mm, another Gameloft's piece of **** ripoff, is nothing compared to this game. The controls are highly customisable, and ive had the best shooting experience on the iPhone withAn expertly made port of one of the best shooter games ever. Max looks and plays great on the iPhone 4S, maybe losing to some games in terms of graphics, but totally not in terms of gameplay. The nearest example, 9mm, another Gameloft's piece of **** ripoff, is nothing compared to this game. The controls are highly customisable, and ive had the best shooting experience on the iPhone with Max. (Here's a scheme that worked very well for me: move the shooting button to the left, set the auto-aim to "Soft lock" and turn on the "Tap to shoot" option. Now you can run and gun by tapping the right side of the screen and fire precisely, aiming with your right finger and shooting with the left.) To sum up, Max Payne is one of my favorite games of all time, and this is a great opportunity to get nostalgic and experience the noir story again. And for some people, just to get to know the classics for a reasonable price. Expand
  3. May 18, 2012
    Max Payne was one of my favourite games back in the day and the iOS port did not disappoint either! Still the great game I remember it to be with really easy to use controls. Quick run through of the Tutorial and you'll be sorted. Great game play and some nice optimised graphics.
  4. May 6, 2012
    Max Payne was great back on the PC and consoles in 2001 and it still is today after being released on iOS. Everything about the original game is here and while I loved the control set-up of the game, I did find the game a bit too easy when you have auto-aim on in combat. But, this does not make the game unplayable and it does make bullet-time more than possible in this game. This game is aMax Payne was great back on the PC and consoles in 2001 and it still is today after being released on iOS. Everything about the original game is here and while I loved the control set-up of the game, I did find the game a bit too easy when you have auto-aim on in combat. But, this does not make the game unplayable and it does make bullet-time more than possible in this game. This game is a great blast from the past and it will prepare you for Max Payne 3 out on 5/15/2012! Expand
  5. Apr 15, 2012
    Beautiful PC port of Max Payne! The story is 100% the same as the original PC version! Though the auto-aim and touch screen controls were a bit annoying...
    -the-epikninja

1. May 30, 2012
    The controls disappoint but this is a great excuse to revisit an old favourite. [July 2012, p.92]
  2. May 23, 2012
    A perfect way for new gamers to learn the story of Max before they delve deep into Max Payne 3.
  3. May 14, 2012
    Max Payne Mobile pays tribute to the original, and if you have never played the original you owe it to yourself to give it a go. It is by no means a perfect game, and you will get annoyed with Max spastically drying to jump, or getting stuck on something. Still it is an important piece of gaming history, and despite the flaws it is highly enjoyable due to a great story, amazing voice acting and relentless action.