No user score yet- Be the first to review!
******* 66% OFF LAUNCH SALE!! *******
Set in modern-day Tokyo, a giant Happy Cat has travelled back in time from the year 2336 AD, where everything is just too happy, to bring happiness and destruction to the city’s inhabitants!
WIN YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
An all new style of dual-stick shooter, Meow Meow Happy Fight puts you up against a series of contestants to battle it out in the dazzling neon settings of Tokyo. With a massive 24 action-packed levels, 15 characters to unlock, 12 super power-ups and, of course, 1 giant Happy Cat, this game really takes the dual-stick shooter to the next level!
As you progress through epic battles you will unlock some awesome power-ups which need to be mastered in order to succeed. Just being quick with your thumbs will not be enough, tactics and quick thinking will be put to the test!
A WEALTH OF CHARACTERS
No less than 15 highly individual characters, each with their own skills and traits can be unlocked. Using Happy Points earned during the game, you can choose which characters to spend points on to unlock and master.
FULL OPENFEINT INTEGRATION
Fully integrated OpenFeint allows the comparison of scores globally or against friends, without having to leave the game. And with over 25 different achievements to unlock, there’s plenty to keep you coming back for more.
• 24 action-packed levels
• 12 power-ups (including Quad Damage, Invisibility, Super Speed, special weapons and more)
• 15 different characters to choose from
• Easy to follow tutorial to get you started
• Progressive gameplay to keep you challenged for hours
• OpenFeint integration for high scores, achievements and more
• Game progress is auto-saved as you play
• High quality audio tracks and sound effects
• iPod music library access
• Classic dual-stick controls plus ‘Auto-Aim’ option for beginners
Plans to update the game include new characters to unlock, new areas of Tokyo to battle in, a new game mode and much, much more!
Become a fan on Facebook and twitter to keep up to date on what the Big Pixel team is up to.
- By user score