Orions: Legend of Wizards is a unique fantasy cards strategy game taking place in a world of Orions - magical islands, floating in space.
Battle Orion Lords, build-up your cities, gather cards and spells in one epic game you have never seen before. Awarded by Pocket PC Magazine as BestOrions: Legend of Wizards is a unique fantasy cards strategy game taking place in a world of Orions - magical islands, floating in space.
Battle Orion Lords, build-up your cities, gather cards and spells in one epic game you have never seen before.
Awarded by Pocket PC Magazine as Best Strategy Game 2007 is now on your iPhone, greatly improved by the way.
Meet Dragons, Liches, Demons, Dark Lords, Centaurs, Vampires, Dryads, Elementals, and other legendary wizards and creatures!
Some of the features include:
* Unique gameplay - collectible trading cards game combined with exploration strategy, never before in any other game.
* Great replayability, due to random world and deck generation. You can play this game for years, and still every fight will be unique.
* 6 Elemental schools - Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Death, Life. Each includes at least 12 cards and 15 buildings in it's own enviroment.
* 75 carefully crafted cards, each with unique abilities and spells. Amazing particle effects included!
* Greatly suitable for short game sessions, too - a typical duel lasts 5-10 minutes.
1. Youtube video: http://tinyurl.com/orions
2. Guides and strategies: http://imoregames.com
Also available from Chillingo – Vector Tanks, Zen Bound, iDracula, Bike Or Die 2, The Quest, Sneezies, iPingPong, Meteor Brick Breaker and Dungeon and Hero.
For the latest news, please follow us: www.twitter.com/chillingo
Orions: Legend of Wizards is developed by MoreGames Entertainment and published by Chillingo Ltd
Here are some great reviews:
"Orions: Legend of Wizards deals out stunning visuals - Meaningful strategic play gives Orions: Legend of Wizards great value." 8/10 stars - pocketgamer
"Total eye candy - we consider it a crime if you don’t have this one" - TheAPPera
“A card game of legendary proportions -The graphics are well polished - There’s a ton of strategy and fun to be had” Grab It, 4/5 - touchmyapps… Expand