7.2

1. Jan 6, 2014
    I would trust the user reviews on this one because I think the critics have really over-rated this game. I think the potential for a great game is there, but this isn't it. It limits itself to only a few different sounds and they can't be pinpointed, so I was just falling and running into walls. It just wasn't fun.
  2. Nov 10, 2013
    Played for 20 minutes. I was under the blankets but I stood up in my chonies in the cold since this game had the highest reviews (it makes you stand up to play). After 20 minutes, i was bored. It was kind of atmospheric, but it needs to do more in that first 15 minutes to not make me want to try another game. now i'm gonna try device 6...5 minutes in it seems better and creepier. i suspect these positive "reviews" are not real users, but posted by the developers. Although I do give them props for using the voice of Sean Bean. That was one of the reasons I bought the game even. Expand

1. May 11, 2014
    Papa Sangre II proves that a definition of a digital game is a bit broader than you might think. When the whole gameplay is based on sound and there's no visuals, the stage is set for your imagination. And that, my friend, is a trip worth taking. [Feb 2014]
  2. Feb 10, 2014
    This unique aural-adventure-horror hybrid mash of genre and media does ask for a committed investment from the player, but if you’re game, you’ll be rewarded. Kudos to Somethin’ Else for trying something so cool! [Issue 1, February 2014]
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Papa Sangre II’s audio-only horror adventure offers an intense and unsettling improvement on its stellar predecessor, but its uncompromising latter stages may prove too much to bear.