Plants vs. Zombies™
Stem a zombie attack on your iPhone!
Get ready to soil your plants in this brand-new version of the hit PopCap game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.
Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenging fun. Get ready to soil your plants!
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy upgrades, power-ups and more
- Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
- Collect 13 iPhone-exclusive PvZ achievements
- Replay levels in the all-new Quick Play arena
- All the fun of the hit PC/Mac game — adapted for fun-dead fun on your iPhone
- Hilarious graphics, great soundtrack and a bonus music video… Expand
Positive: 14 out of 14
Mixed: 0 out of 14
Negative: 0 out of 14
A brilliant, innovative game. This really brings something new to the Tower Defence market, with new surprises and changes of play on every level. However, I would say that PvZ does not have the re-playability that it needs for users to complete the Story Mode - I know I didn't. This is a brilliant game, but things may turn stale 3/4 of the way through the Story Mode; this is why I give it a 7 and not a 10 - lacking the re-playability that it needs.… Expand
4This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I would have given this game an 8 or so, but I HATE (H.A.T.E.) the most unfair minigame of all time: Vasebreaker. That minigame is a complete negative on this otherwise wonderful game. That minigame almost sucks out all the fun out of the strategy of the game by being so unfair. I hate Vasebreaker with every bit of my soul.… Expand
Published: December 21, 2010Whether you are a longtime iPhone user or you just received an iPad from Santa, you're probably looking for something fun to do with your Apple device. Here are this year's best-reviewed games available in the App Store.