5.8

1. Jul 20, 2011
    Not impressed with this game, I love a good puzzle game, but felt like I had no control with this game. The character moves on his own and you just add pieces of track to change his path. I also felt it was too hard to see the whole level and plan ahead. All three of my kids tried it and didnt like it either. I feel there are alot better games out there on the ipod.
  2. Jun 22, 2011
    Really like the whole style of this game (graphic, sound(!), gameplay). An huge amount of content! Deserves an extra price for the craziest concept ever.
  3. Aug 31, 2011
    This is a game with a moronic and obsessive kind of humour: "Wow, a green jelly in a ghost train !!! Thats so awesome and new and .... boring !" ... The gameplay is boring, just drop some railchangers on the line and do some other stupid actions with your character to reach the finish line. The graphic is nice and even the melodies are quite good, sound effects are sometimes annoyingThis is a game with a moronic and obsessive kind of humour: "Wow, a green jelly in a ghost train !!! Thats so awesome and new and .... boring !" ... The gameplay is boring, just drop some railchangers on the line and do some other stupid actions with your character to reach the finish line. The graphic is nice and even the melodies are quite good, sound effects are sometimes annoying (especially the stupid horn at level's end !), but overall its just a stupid game ! Seems like alot of people like stupid games, I don't ! Collapse

1. Jul 26, 2011
    Pudding Panic seems to have created a genre that has never been seen before on the App Store. Whilst being an action packed cartoon thriller, it is also a relaxing puzzler that doesn't demand too much from the gamer. A simple concept with appropriate presentation makes this a top App.
  2. Jul 22, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Jul 8, 2011
    A concept that feels fresh and fun, making for an enjoyable experience for gamers young and old.