6.7

1. May 24, 2011
    Is a very good game, but the controls hard make this game lose the essence so i recommended play this game, but you must get used to the controls a long time for get used.
    Pd: Sorry for my English :P
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    so this game has no dialogue and no cut scenes. it has slide shows. graphics are good and gameplay is ok. There is no sound when moving. just gun sound and reloading sound. The story line is really bad on this version. It's not really fun at all. But when i'm really bored i'll play it.
  3. Feb 7, 2013
    Huge dissapointment. I got countless hours of enjoyment from the PS2 version, and so was excited to see it released for the iPhone. However, the controls are clumsy and awkward, and the camera angles leave much to be desired (even for a RE game). The result is a steep learning curve that, as a casual gamer, I am unwilling to pursue. The graphics and sound are nice, and there are slideshows instead of cinematics. I would not recommend buying the game for this platform, especially considering the price that is being charged for it. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.