7.4

1. Apr 30, 2014
    The genius of rymdkapsel is how immersive and deep the gameplay is despite the intuitively compressed minimalist presentation. Anyone looking for a 'deeper' mobile game is well served by rymdkapsel.
  2. Apr 23, 2014
    A surprisingly fun game that draws an intriguing amount of diversity from a few simple ingredients. I'm not a core gamer, but I greatly enjoyed this meditative space strategy game.
  3. Aug 8, 2013
    Short but relaxing game. Like tower defence yoga where you will become one with the cosmos.
    Wishing, however that you could have more than two minions in every defense bunker because after level 30 it´s almost impossible to survive.
    But a wonderful game, highly recommended! One tip is to not play it on your girlfriend's family dinner, I got the evil eye when I did that
  4. Apr 23, 2014

1. Sep 20, 2013
    It’s hard not to notice the potential greatness it could have had if not for a few design concessions to its minimalist design philosophy, proving that sometimes a little complexity is a good thing.
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    Rymdkapsel is a special strategy game for your tablet or phone. Play it for fifteen minutes and you'll end up confused. Play it longer and you'll imagine you're playing a classic RTS, without a story though. Rymdkapsel looks charming with its minimalistic graphics and limits itself to the essentials, but in the end this is also the reason why it plays like many other games in the genre.
  3. A weirdly engaging game that can easily eat away a long evening of couch lounging.