- Publisher: Launching Pad Games
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2010
No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Kidnapped? Standard princess procedure dictates dutifully awaiting rescue by a knight in shining armor.
But Scarlett isn’t dutiful. She’s angry. She’s going to start a fight, make a daring escape, and ride into the sunset on an egotistical mechanical horse built from spare parts. Hang on…
Scarlett and the Spark of Life is the first episode of the Scarlett Adventures, created exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Features include:
• An angry princess with a crowbar
• A talking horse with a god complex
• A hilarious tale of mystery, deceit, and psychopathic furry animals
Do you really need anything else? Yes? Okay:
• Frustration-free “point and tap” gameplay built specifically for the iPhone / iPod Touch
• Explore an eclectic alpine village and figure out its puzzling secrets
• Battle, belittle and/or befriend an eccentric cast of characters
• Pick up and play in bite-sized bits
Scarlett and the Spark of Life: an offbeat adventure that fits in your pocket.… Expand
Apr 27, 2011100There's a lot to like about this little game: excellent writing, nice graphics, and puzzles that are actually fun to solve. Truthfully, the only complaint I had was the length of the game, and even then, it wasn't that I felt cheated in any way; I was just eager for more.