7.3

1. Aug 13, 2011
    this is a great game i am not playing alot on the i phone but my brother very like that he playes all the time and the multi player is great i dont now about the price but ts worth it
  2. Jun 24, 2011
    This game is really cool. fully console-level gaming on my ipad. i bought it this morning after reading a review and ended up playing it for like 5 hours. I had to stop using the touch screen control scheme because my thumb got raw. full on multiplayer racing tastyness. my only complaint is that you cant play as Shadow! (yet?)
  3. Jun 25, 2011
    Fantastic conversion of a fantastic kart racer! A must buy! Thanks Sega and Thanks Sumo for treating this with the respect it deserves. I've a feeling this is going to be my most played app for a while....

1. Sep 9, 2011
    With good controls and different play modes available, it's a massive, top quality game for iPhone and brilliant fun too. [Oct 2011, p.96]
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing on iOS is a perfect porting of the game appeared on bigger consoles like Xbox 360 and PS3. All the contents are there and the controls are perfectly fitted for the iPhone/iPad, making this the best choice for a simil-Mario Kart on iOS.
  3. Jul 12, 2011
    The most polished Mario Kart clone to date, SEGA's best-known characters take to the track with an impressive wealth of content that should keep gamers busy for some time.