7.0

1. Aug 15, 2013
    This game takes the fun of the original Space Invaders game. It is sad that such a good game and concept can be ruined with this crazy remake that is a waste of $4.99. Don't by this game. It is not enjoyable to play whatsoever.
  2. Nov 12, 2014
    I am honestly baffled that a rock-simple and ancient game like Space Invaders could be given such a lively and absurdly addictive remake like this. For a few bucks on a mobile platform, this is an easy sell.

1. Feb 25, 2011
    My favorite iPhone game. Ever. If I wasn't such a civilized individual, this statement would be filled with expletives to help you understand how kick ass this game is. But you should just buy the game and insert your own expletives here.
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    Infinity Gene takes the iPhone very seriously as a hand held game console and it does so with all the polish an arcade giant like Taito can give it.
  3. Feb 25, 2011
    The visuals, music and gameplay are all stellar on their own, and when you put them all together as one experience, the end result is something I would have easily paid much more for. If you have an iPhone, you'd be crazy not to pick this up, and for $4.99 you'll get a hell of a lot more out of it than you would that frappuccino.