6.7

1. Dec 8, 2012
    Love Team Awesome!!! Thank you Edis Bros. for the wonderful game and actually listening to your fans. The 1.0.2 update has made Team Awesome even more AWESOME!!!! Your creative genius and sense of humor was apparent as I unlocked every episode! While Team Awesome is a 10 Diversion will always be #1 in my heart!!!
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    Team Awesome is an absolute MUST HAVE and is one of the BEST games of all time!! The amazing graphics & sound will pull you in, the creative gameplay will get you hooked and the tons of humor throughout will keep you coming back for more! With the exciting Powerups & Heroes, each game is a new experience, which is why I haven't been able to put this game down! In addition, there's also UNLIMITED Level Bonuses too (the more you play, the more you get!), who could resist that! The Edis Bros have developed another #1 Hit, Team Awesome has it ALL!! Expand
  3. Dec 7, 2012
    Being a fan of Ezone and the Edis Bros games I was looking forward to the release of Team Awesome and was not disappointed. Team Awesome has something for everyone with 40 levels and 120 missions to complete, some easy and some more challenging, making it perfect for gamers young and old!! The Edis Bros sense of humor is in fine form - where else can you get to the end of a mission and have the 5 cats you just saved clinging to you or, after un-pegging clothes on the line, wearing a dress!!! There are also several "hidden" missions (keep looking - you will find them or should I say they will find you!!!) The Edis Bros. have managed to create a comic book within a comic book!!! I guess my only complaint would be the upgrade hero and power-up pricing - some of the missions are not achievable without the upgrades and it takes a lot of play time to be able to accumulate enough coins to purchase the upgrades. There is, however, an option to purchase additional coins which I chose not to do. Overall, a great game with great graphics and an awesome sense of humor!!! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Dec 11, 2012
    Team Awesome is an endless runner broken up into small levels, with easily achievable goals, but the ever looming presence of the store degrades the experience somewhat.
  2. Nov 29, 2012
    If you've utterly had it with endless runners, Team Awesome might not help you change your mind. You're still essentially running on a single path and sticking it to bad guys and objects. But if you just want to play a game that does something interesting and fun with the genre, go ahead and pull on your tights.
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    Team Awesome is not perfect, but its 2.5D flying gameplay certainly does make it stand out from a sea of endless runners on the App Store.