Tetris (2011) iOS

7.0

1. Oct 27, 2013
    This is simple but addictive fun, and I'm someone who never really enjoyed Tetris before. The one touch control scheme works great and with three different modes this is worth a spot on your mobile device. Even the Tetris Galaxy mode is a lot of fun and I've never enjoyed any of the previous variations of the classic Tetris gameplay.

While the Galaxy mode is great what really makes this

While the Galaxy mode is great what really makes this worth your time is just the plain old classic Tetris. It's just as addictive as it always was, and with the one-touch controls it's easier than ever to enjoy playing. So if you've ever enjoyed Tetris than consider this a more than worthy download. Just be ready to lose hours of your life at a time to this classic gem.
  2. Feb 1, 2012
    This game is actually very good!

This game is actually very good!

I was a bit worried when I saw such a classic title in the hand of a corporation but... it turned out surprisingly positive. The game offers three different game modes with some levels to choose from. Whole package is nicely wrapped up in an easy to use, clear, original menus. It has ranks, social support, origin, old-shool music. There is really not much negatives to point out! This is a professionally written and design cult game! I highly recommend it!
  3. Dec 10, 2011
    This version is by far the best on mobile.
    3 modes, Challenges, nice visuals...
    And the famous 8bit music...

Controls are super sharp.
    One touch mode is a lot of fun, totally different, a lot smarter than what I could see at beginning.
    For less than a dollar. It's a lot of fun :)

The economy is a bit tough, I'm grinding since it's out...

One of my favorite during my subway sessions.
  4. Dec 12, 2013
    I really dislike playing "Tetris" on an iOS. It's hard to control and it drives you mad. There's not much intensity and excitement like the online version for the PC. I would recommend checking that one out instead.

1. Jan 11, 2012
    In-app purchases require delicate balancing, but with T-Coin bundles costing up to £69.99, and annual T-Club subscriptions available for £20.99 a year, EA could hardly be more obvious in letting you know that, as far as it's concerned, the 69p you paid to download the game was only the beginning.
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    The latest incarnation of Tetris is a mixed bag but for some reason, I just wanted to play and play. It's quite addictive and the new One-Touch and Galaxy modes are very good. It's a shame that EA have put currency in the forefront of this game because there are just too many costs associated with this title.
  3. Dec 9, 2011
    Featuring an all-new One Touch control method and visual improvements, Tetris remains atop the list of best puzzlers on the go despite an overwhelming and annoying Origin presence.