5.3

1. Apr 24, 2013
    This game is just ar ip off of minecraft, inspired, I say not. And the fact you have to pay to make things just dumbs, I hate it so much. And it makes not sense, it's to limited and needs improvement ASAP, even then I will still hate it.
  2. Feb 1, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a great game!, it has almost everything for a realistic survival, it isn't very easy at your first day, but not too hard. i think it gives more than iOS version of Minecraft. Awesome game! Expand

1. May 1, 2013
    On an iPhone or iPad, the 2-D, side-scrolling block-based sandbox is a winning formula, and The Blockheads is the most well-executed, true-to-Minecraft game I've had the pleasure to experience on iOS.
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    Rewarding for Notch fans though it's a little derivative - if The Blockheads were a food, it would be a cube of marmite. [Apr 2013, p.89]
  3. Jan 20, 2013
    Yes, it is quite "similar" to some other games out there. However it's almost infinite, full of possibilities and very fun. Might be hard to play on small devices, but being free we think it deserves a try.