3.3

1. Jan 27, 2014
    This game would be fun if Kabam would address security issues. Multiple hacks coupled with Kabam's indifference has damaged game play & player trust. If you play thus game, do not spend money or connect to Facebook. And if your account is hacked, do not expect a response from customer service.
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    I found the game very interesting. I am not an avid player but this game has potential. The visuals are great and the sounds realistic, I am sure that my friends who are gamers will enjoy this for Christmas.
  3. May 5, 2014
    This is a terrible game that's just want your money.
    When I first started playing this game there where few and fair microtransactions, but kabam has kept adding more and more microtransactions so now you have to pay at least 100$ a week to be in the to player rank.
    I wasted 1100$ on this game don't be stupid like me and and quit while you have the chance....

1. Feb 15, 2013
    The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth lures you in with the promise of a strategic city builder, but once you’re on the hook, the fun dissipates as you are repeatedly penalized unless you keep a steady stream of costly mithril flowing through your city. I like strategic city-building games, and I like Tolkien’s universe. I don’t like The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    A cynical reskin of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth will be a disappointment to Tolkien fans and experienced freemium city-builders alike.
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    The graphics and sound fit nicely into the world of Middle Earth. The music is soft and unobtrusive but adds a soothing element to the gameplay. I did notice some lag when scrolling in some portions of the game and it can sometimes take a while to load, but other than that I'd say it performs well.