7.7

1. Dec 4, 2012
    I bought this game for my iPhone 4S I never usually pay for my apps so shelling out £2.99 was a big deal for me, I read the reviews and the game sounded wicked, don't get me wrong it was ridiculously fun. The MASSIVE problem I have with it is the length, £2.99 for an iPhone game is pretty ridiculous anyway considering you can get tonnes of brilliant games for 69p. Walking dead provides you with about an hour and a half game play and then you have to buy the next episode for another £2.99! I am seriously peed off, so peed off infact that I created this account just to rant about it and I never review things. £2.99 seriously get over yourselves yeah walking dead is the in thing right now but stop ripping people off, I wouldn't even mind paying £2.99 for the first episode then 69p for the others but noooooo the game makers are too greedy. F you motherFrs. Not happy grrr. Expand

1. Sep 23, 2012
    A great graphic adventure that could be improved by more challenging puzzles.
  2. Aug 6, 2012
    With terrific visuals, impressive voice acting, an engaging story, and choices with long-ranging effects, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more intriguing mobile adventure title than this apocalyptic tale.
  3. Jul 31, 2012
    Episode one of Walking Dead: The Game lays a great foundation for a story that follows a new group of survivors - how you choose to play Lee will determine how the story spins out in future episodes, but you'll have to live long enough to make it that far first.