tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Dec 6, 2011
    It's fun, graphics are pretty good, but some things feel awkard. The shooting feels very awkward. I find myself doing only melee becuase the shooting just doesn't work right. but overall it's pretty fun.
  2. Jul 30, 2011
    If like me you have waited for a decent title in the stealth/shooter genre for your iDevice, then you might consider buying Splinter Cell: Conviction. This game is identical to its console brethren only on your iDevice. The visuals look very nice, especially if you have an iPhone. Gameplay is mostly stealth, but you can be trigger happy. All and all, this is one great title!

1. Feb 22, 2011
    Splinter Cell Conviction may not live up to what its name might cause you to expect at times, but judged on its own, this is a solid action game with light stealth elements and fantastic graphics.
  2. Feb 22, 2011
    Fans of the series who have missed out on Splinter Cell Conviction will not be disappointed by this sophisticated gaming experience for their iDevice.
  3. Feb 22, 2011
    Ultimately, I enjoyed Conviction and action gamers will, too. But temper those expectations. And maybe wait for a sale.