6.7

1. Aug 9, 2012
    I used to be really into fps and tps shooters, back in the day. Can't say how many nights I spent playing clan wars through gamebattles.com for SOCOM 2. This reminds me so much of the old school, simple but down to business shooters like SOCOM and counter strike. All new shooters try to do too much while this game does everything it needs to perfectly. The Controls are fully customizable and TIGHT. Movement is fluid and responsive, and the zoom feature is neat. I'm playing on an original iPad and there is NO lag at all, can't even imagine how sweet this would look on retina.

IAP are not necessary, you unlock the upgrades through game play by getting experience. It is not like some ridiculous grind either, I unlocked an armor upgrade after my second match.

This game is amazing and you will really appreciate it if you were a SOCOM or Counter-Strike player.

Get it.
  2. Aug 9, 2012
    Trigger fist is the greatest shooter on the app store. The multi player is fun and exciting. The games controls are the best I've seen on the iPhone. I can't get enough sacred goat! Now it is time to play some more trigger fist!!!!
  3. Aug 9, 2012
    This game is a lot of fun. I really like playing the goat sacred goat mode, and Team Deathmatch. I give this game a solid 10/10 because of the horizontal aiming feature and the customized controls to give customization in how you play. The bots really add to the challenge of the game and unlocks/perks really keep the game interesting. At 4.99 I would say that the game is well worth the purchase. :) Expand
  4. Aug 9, 2012
    This game is a must play. I've played all the COD/Halo ports to the iOS and they never seem to feel like they were made for the touch screen. Don't get me wrong, they are great games, but there always seems to be a bit of a struggle to play.

Trigger Fist gets it right. The controls are simple enough to play effortlessly on a touch screen and the game play is intense and fun.

In a way
    it is what iOS/touch screen shooters should be. Easy to control, yet still able to capture that visceral shooter feel.

I'm very glad I downloaded it.

1. Sep 25, 2012
    Trigger Fist is probably the only iOS shooter which doesn't try to emulate console titles, and that's the main reason why it's such an unique and truly enjoyable multiplayer experience.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    A 3D third-person shooter, surprisingly fresh and addictive with many customizable options for our character. Not very original or visually stunning, but still very enjoyable. The lack of campaign mode and its price are the two things customers might consider negative, but it is definitely one of the best games of this genre on iOS.
  3. Aug 16, 2012
    Featuring single-player and multiplayer game modes, interesting design choices, a bunch of weapons, and fast-paced action, Trigger Fist is an enticing offering in a week full of ho-hum releases.