TIME LIMITED SALE - 57% OFF! The most advanced survival horror to hit the app store. Beautiful characters and a dramatic plot make Vampire Origins one of the must have games of the year!
After being trained by the ancient fathers known only as The Order, Vincent began his life as a vampire hunter. His deep hatred for the blood-sucking scourge grew exponentially after his bride was brutally murdered. Vincent’s anger grew and the destruction that lay in his wake brought him to the attention of Valafar, the evil Vampire leader.
Valafar, The highest of the Vampire Lords challenged Vincent to dual. Valafar was too strong and upon loosing the fight and being cast into the depths of the underworld. Only the memory of his fallen bride remained with Vincent, now a shadow of his former self.
Driven by revenge, Vincent now returns to the mortal realm to bring war to the plague of vampires that had infested or destroyed all that was good in the world.
- Take control of Vincent in the most advanced survival horror ever to hit the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Dark gothic atmosphere with exquisite 3D environments.
- Detailed character models enhance the gripping realism of the game.
- Four weapons available to fend off the vampiric hordes.
- Thrilling boss fights based on actual sword fighting techniques.
- Multiple control methods: Dual-stick or touchscreen interface.
- Lead Vincent through three stages of detailed story-driven gameplay, or try your luck in Survival Mode.… Expand
Feb 25, 2011Vampire Origins provides solid shoot'em up action while avoiding the stale boring game play that so many titles in this genre reach. An achievement system through Crystal With good graphics, a respectable sound track, and complex puzzles, it's an easy recommendation for casual and hardcore gamer alike.
Feb 25, 2011Comes with nice graphics, fresh visuals and an immediate gameplay, enriched by an intuitive and simple control system. Maybe too simple: you can shot your enemies just by "touching" them, while the one-on-one fights work like a sort of quick time events sequence. A good action game, overall, but surely not the best one.
Feb 25, 2011Personally, having had a historical fondness to this sort of formula from early Playstation games, I actually enjoyed the gameplay setting and found the adventure sequences to be well done. That said, I can see how it would seem dated, and tap to shoot mechanic is almost never a positive.