on sale now!
if you think it's easy, try difficuty-nightmare.
Until SEGA gets the lead out and brings House of the Dead over to the iPhone, you can indulge your zombie-killing tendencies with Zombie Crisis 3D. It plays out like an arcade light gun game; you have zero control over the movement of your hero. All you do is point and shoot. This lack of "control" doesn't upset me too much, as I have a real fondness for light gun games and Zombie Crisis 3D does a good job replicating that arcade experience. ---IGN
Zombie Crisis is an intense, finger-friendly 3D rail shooting game for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Abandoning the 'traditional' joystick-based FPS, Zombie Crisis releases your fingers from the difficult movement & weapon control and delivers a new, innovative style that lets you focus on the action.
In Zombie Crisis, a bio-accident has taken place at the Argo Company, turning its infected staff into bloodthirsty zombies. When the disaster is about to sweep through the States, a female mercenary soldier, Dana, receives an order to investigate the situation at Argo's lab. Will her investigation lead to a one-way street into those dangerous zombies? Or will she find something even more dangerous than the Zombie Virus?
21 maps, hundreds of zombies and 4 big bosses.
3 weapons including pistol, shotgun, and machine gun.
Beautiful 3D graphics, professional sound production, and a gripping storyline.
1. Added a new melee weapon – Fighting Dagger. Drag your finger across the screen to wield the dagger. Cut up nearby zombies when you are out of bullets.
2. Added a new warning notification for low HP and low bullets.
3. Adjusted the levels of difficulties: Easy, Hard, Nightmare. In Nightmare mode, we increased difficulties for headshots.
4. It is now possible to select difficulties directly at the level select menu.
5. Adjusted weapon parameters: ammo amount, ammo re-load time and weapon damage.
6. Adjusted AI of all 4 bosses/monsters. 7. Revised the routes and attacking modes of some zombies. They will attack more naturally now.
8. Revised the scoring system, gaining more points at higher levels difficulties vs. lower.
9. Adjusted other game details.… Expand
Positive: 0 out of 7
Mixed: 7 out of 7
Negative: 0 out of 7