8.4

1. Mar 12, 2012
    I like this game over other zombie games on my iPad, such as the Call of Mini series, because I can play with a friend and, after the app updates, I can earn money pretty fast.
  2. Dec 10, 2011
    "Zombieville USA 2" is a good shooting 2-D game that will grab your attention for the moment being.
  3. Nov 10, 2011
    Very well-polished, easy to pick up game. Good progression of difficulty and character advancement. Allows for different play-styles adding to the overall life of the game. Hadn't played the original iteration, so can not compare. Certainly worth the purchase.

1. Nov 30, 2011
    It won't take long to unlock everything, but the journey is worth the modest amount of cash. Besides, blowing a zombie's brains out is quite the guilty pleasure.
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    Zombies as a cultural phenomenon may run the risk of being passe' and overdone very soon (My prediction? The zombie bubble collapses when a broadcast TV network decides to make their own ripoff of The Walking Dead), but thankfully Zombieville USA 2 does a great job at interpreting a classical genre in the modern era.
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    Zombieville USA 2 lets you attack zombies with a wide variety of weapons, but its repetitive nature will probably turn off most people.