Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 Nintendo 64

7.0

1. ChrisF.
    Aug 30, 2001
    I'd say this game is cool, but it REALLY needs more levels. NOTE: (I'd also say the first one needs more levels too.)
  2. CalebM.
    Mar 12, 2005
    I enjoyed this game alot. I'd say it was better than the first, except I haven't ever played the multiplayer on the second. I still liked the game though. I think it had better levels, better graphics, and a better plot than the first.
  3. AnthonyR.
    Oct 15, 2005
    You are a platic army man slowly running aroundn someones house the game is boring because they run so slow and there isnt alot of weapons. I borrowed this game from a friend and now im returning it and getting another 1 that has good ratings.
  4. RobertoR.
    Oct 15, 2005
    I have this game and I feel that it is cool but after 20 minutes it gets boring. You are a green army man and you have to kill this other army man. This guy wants to take over your army and he took your friends and at the last level you need to get your friends and put a special medicine in them and you have to get thnem out the evil guy escapes.

1. No matter how much fun you had with the first game, this is one to avoid.
  2. Sub-par crapola.
  3. You will be subject to gruelingly slow frame rates. I will not hesitate to drop you below 20 frames per second. I will blur the graphics until your eyes hurt. You will play bland level after bland level without so much as a whimper.