Banjo-Tooie Nintendo 64
8.9

1. Jul 19, 2013
    The sequel of my favorite game and equally marvelous. Yes, the only worthy follower of Banjo Kazooie. 10/10, must-have for every N64-Owner or only Jump'n'Run-Fan. No, must-have for every person, that exists.
  2. May 22, 2012
    Second part of one of the best N64 games ever. In this second game, Banjo & Kazooie are back with more skills, more levels, new enemies and a lot more tasks to complete. Banjo Tooie is longer than the first game and maybe more complex (not harder). I give it 9 because isn't that original as the first game but still is a very good fun.
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    A great game for all ages. It was a little lengthy in exploration, but overall each level was very enjoyable. Not one dull moment was found within. The music was well-written, and the characters are fun and engaging. It's definitely a must-have for N64.
  4. May 10, 2013
    One of the best games I've played games in my life. The game is wonderful, the levels, songs, challenges. The sequel has improved many things Banjo-Kazooie, causing the game to be perfect.
  5. Nov 22, 2013
    There's only one word to describe Banjo-Tooie: Amazing! This game is so much fun. It's better than Banjo-Kazooie. The worlds were large, there were more moves, numerous things to collect, and much, much more! If you've played Banjo-Kazooie, but not Tooie, I absolutely recommend it. If you loved Banjo-Kazooie, you're gonna Banjo-Tooie even more. A fantastic Nintendo 64 game!
  6. Feb 13, 2014
    Banjo Tooie is the peak of platforming games. Bear with me now; I'm not knocking the original, but Tooie's the kinda game I can still puff on and pop into the N64 when I feel like blowing up mayan statues with grenade eggs or transmogrifying into a snowball ( which is more fun than it probably sounds. Or you can also turn into a submarine if that floats your boat, Ringo!) Anyway, theBanjo Tooie is the peak of platforming games. Bear with me now; I'm not knocking the original, but Tooie's the kinda game I can still puff on and pop into the N64 when I feel like blowing up mayan statues with grenade eggs or transmogrifying into a snowball ( which is more fun than it probably sounds. Or you can also turn into a submarine if that floats your boat, Ringo!) Anyway, the game's got jokes (they're better than mine), and a winking self-awareness of the best kind. This game is worthy of a 10 and a playthrough because it's just really fun, embracing it's gaminess and giving folks of all ages something to enjoy. Expand
  7. Feb 13, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After finishing banjo-kazooie a lot of times i wanted to have the same experience again and oh boy here is banjo-tooie bringing the joy, the adventure, the music and the fun of the first game but on steroids, This game is huge and not just in worlds but in moves, things to collect, bosses, and my favorite thing in the game. All the levels are connected you can go from the first level to the 5th Or Throw and ice cube of the sky level to the lava level etc. Expand
  8. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................

1. The gameplay is what's key. Banjo-Tooie offers one of the best platforming experiences on the Nintendo 64.
  2. The graphics are unbelievable, the sound is fantastic and the game has so much replay value it just might be sitting in your N64 for months to come.
  3. If you're not into platform games, it probably won't change your religion, but I can at least guarantee you that it's got a much lower crap-fest-purchase-risk-factor than any of the shiny new PS2 games you could drop 50 bucks on.