Duke Nukem 64 Nintendo 64
7.6

1. May 29, 2012
    Girls, pigs, shotguns. Need to say more? One of those classic games that makes you smile as you destroy everything on your sight. Oh, and Duke will become your favourite hero.
  2. Jan 24, 2011
    Loved this game even with all of it' shortcomings. I hope Duke finally makes his next generation debut sometime this year. One of my faves in the N64 era.
  3. Jan 24, 2011

1. You have came to the right place for challenge. 4 difficulty levels, ranging from totally pitiful, to "Damn I'm good!" Instead of throwing more monsters in there, those good folks at Eurocom have decided to regenerate the dead for this difficulty. Oh yeah, it's hard.
  2. Duke Nukem 64, while certainly not the fulfilling banquet that Rare's Goldeneye proved to be this year, is definitely meaty enough to fatten you up. Even if you feel like you're drowning in first person shooters these days, Duke 64 delivers enough innovative secrets and bullet riddled action to silence your cries.
  3. N64 is a great FPS. Its not ground-breaking, or cutting edge, just good, solid shoot’em up fun.