Extreme-G

• Publisher: Acclaim
  • Release Date: Sep 30, 1997
8.4

1. May 28, 2012
    This game was fun with friends.
  2. Jul 31, 2017
    this game have no reasons to be rated lower than 9, never get old, never became boring, we never get tired to play it.

everything in this game is better than f zero x, if compare both games side by side, we not find better points in f zero x, everything in extreme g is better, is way faster, the scenario is much more detailed, the design is much more creative, the draw distance is not sliced or decomposed, the graphic is better, the dynamic is better, the track is much more well done, and this game had the best soundtrack in N64 (not my opinion, but he for sure had the most well finished soundtrack)

#8 Most Discussed N64 Game of 1997

1. Extreme G was a great idea for a game, but I liked it better the first time I played it when it was called WipeOut XL. Despite its lack of originality, XG manages to stand up well against the many other n64 racers out there.
  2. The tracks! Wow! The first ones... well, they''re okay, and they seem fast, but they're not really anything you won't have seen before - that's for the first one or two. But from then on... hold onto your hat, or rather, hold onto your lunch! If you thought rollercoasters were bad, try this! Loops, dips and multiple junctions that make it possible to take a different route for every lap of the race.
  3. I support the XG revolution. Come join at super-human speeds, inhumane weapons that go boom in the night, and the best locales this side of Jamaica and Mars put together. There's even a track that looks like Mars Attacks meets The Wizard of OZ...I'm not makin' that up either.