Mario Party Nintendo 64
7.8

1. Nov 6, 2011
    This game has survived for over 11 years. Just about everytime friends are over i try to get them to play this. It truly is an astonishing classic which revolutionised the board game industry. If i could show you my face when playing this i would
  2. Jan 21, 2012
    The original and still one of the best ones. This game is awesome, I love every part of it, the newer ones have more characters, more stages, a different playing styles, but this my favorite Mario Party. Nostalgia may be playing a big role in my love for this game but it doesn't matter to me. I'll still play this game on my N64 to this day.
  3. May 22, 2012
    The game that started the parties fashion. The adventure mode was great and still is a good fun if you manage to play with friends (if your controllers aren't all broken).
  4. Dec 17, 2013
    This is the greatest game I have ever played besides Twilight Princess. Almost every single mini-game is fun and enjoyable to play. However, it is best to play with multiple people.
  5. Jul 24, 2014
    WARNING - this game breaks friendships! This is the best advice I can tell you! Prepare to play with your friends and have the best multiplayer moments of N64! This game is the meaning of fun! Playing with family or friends, the fun is guaranteed! This game is SO legendary that we're about to have the Mario Party 10! Yes, 9 sequences of this amazing game!

1. 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - 31 silver
  2. A perfect, addictive blend of luck, skill, and strategy … anything can happen in a game of Mario Party, and that's what makes it such unique and enjoyable game. Throw your coat on the bed in the guest room, because you're going to be staying a while.
  3. Mario creates another new genre and further demonstrates why the N64 is the system for party animals. The first game of it's kind … for groups of three or four people, though, Mario Party is a Nintendo 64 classic.