Mega Man 64 Nintendo 64
  • Release Date: Jan 10, 2001
8.1

1. Caleb
    Mar 12, 2005
    A great game, worthy of recognition. There are several hours of gameplay in this thing and endless things to do. Even after you've beat the game, it's still fun just to run around and do stuff.
  2. CaptainYes
    Dec 21, 2006
    I. Love. This game. I just do.
  3. Megaman
    Sep 1, 2001
    I own the game. If anyone thinks Zelda is a cool game get this one!! Its even better.
  4. DtotheGGwon
    Nov 27, 2001
    It's fun, but I can't get past the level where Miss Tron is being chased by a dog and when she is on the pole.
  5. JohnJ.
    Oct 27, 2001
    Eh. Nothing special.
  6. JamesG.
    Dec 17, 2001
    Sweet.
  7. Huahuahua
    Apr 12, 2002
    This game is the best. I just got it, it's awsome! I am at the first sub-gate already. Its the best, but the weapons could be better.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Very cool game...you should buy it.
  9. PsychoElmo
    Aug 10, 2001
    This is not a classic Mega Man game but if you only have the N64 then this is a good one to pick up. It is a 3-D game (not side-scroller!!) but if you don't really think of it as Mega Man then it will be just a fun 3-D action game. :)
  10. Cole
    Jul 20, 2001
    Very good game!
  11. Nick
    Dec 8, 2001
    Needs more weaponry.
  12. RyanH.
    Dec 19, 2001
    It is an awesome game plain and simple.
    Jan 30, 2002
    I like this game, but in Clozer Woods sub-gate, where is the third key?
  14. MeLou
    Dec 5, 2001
    It's awesome, and to the guy that's stuck on the pole talk to the dog.
  15. Bowser
    Mar 16, 2002
    Owwww those weapons hurt.
  16. LinxT.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Awsome game which combines both action and adventure beautifully. Hunting the weapon parts and artifacts will keep you busy for hours on end!!!
  17. Apr 18, 2015
    I couldn't play more than a few minutes of this awful port. Seriously, play this on any other platform, even PC. You'll have a better experience. While the setting and music are okay, the controls are diabolical and the voice acting is only impressive if you've just been playing Sonic Adventure.

1. Make weapons out of trash! (Disclaimer: probably not advisable as a real-life hobby.)
  2. Nothing was done to improve upon the game, and those that want 3D adventure will find much better courts in "Banjo-Tooie" and other games.
  3. Those who missed out on the PlayStation version could still find a good bit of entertainment value here, but this dated title simply can't compete on the same level as current software.