Rugrats in Paris: The Movie Nintendo 64

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 12, 2000

1. JonathanF.
    Mar 22, 2003
    Remember me? I did WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH and STUART LITTLE 2. RUGRATS IN PARIS? Well, the graphics r no different from other PS1 titles and the Gold tickets r really hard to get, but hey - i gave it 7 so it must be good!
    Jul 19, 2001
    When you play two player, you can't even call it a competion, it is more two people taking turns playing the game. The game is cute, but the graphics are very simple.
  3. Phillip
    Jul 26, 2001
    This game is more of a game for little kids. The one-player mode has a lot of action, and some tough games. But overall the characters are so unrealistic looking, and the graphics are overall, pretty bad. I hope the game gets better because then it may get better than the TV Show. Watch out, Dirty Diapers! Here comes Rugrats in Paris.
  4. BennettM.
    Oct 8, 2002
    Any game with "The Rugrats" in it sucks by default.

1. Da Gameboyz
    The multiplayer action is not worthy of the title multiplayer, but the single player mode is a great activity to keep the little ones happy.
    The game is simple, short, unbearably cute, and suffers from a severe case of sluggish controls and a bad framerate. That's enough for me to toss it in the dirty diaper pail right there.
  3. Simple and colorful, perfect for that rugrat who just crawled from his Fisher-Price collection to his brother's N64--but he's the only one who'll really enjoy it.