• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Sep 7, 2000
9.0

1. MasterXan
    Sep 6, 2003
    Come on, a stunt mode, battle mode, and multiple different racing modes? What is not to like?
  2. JoeS.
    Mar 25, 2003
    By far the best overall racing game for N64 it has excellent replayability and the secrets seem to never end. I have had this game since it first came out and despite having newer systems I just keep coming back.
  3. RavandJas
    May 6, 2005
    We are team seduce, and we love this game, it is something special and i've had the greatest times playing it.
  4. JackieK.
    Aug 7, 2002
    2049 is addicting, there are so many different things you can do, from battle to stunts to just plane kicking some @## at racing !!!!!
  5. MichaelB.
    Feb 19, 2003
    Just Awesome!!
  6. JakeC.
    May 2, 2003
    If anyone still plays there 64 they should play this. Being able o unlock tracks and modify your car really gives you a reason to just keep playing.
  7. TedL.
    Oct 11, 2002
    I would like more g,s, codes to have my wings out without being of the groud work on this and ill be really happy thaks.
  8. AaronS.
    Oct 2, 2002
    It's just the best game that ever came out.
  9. JRMM.
    Dec 23, 2002
    Awesome.
  10. ZeroOne
    Nov 5, 2003
    This game rocks, just switch it on and you're sucked into the game. Whatever........
  11. JoshS.
    Jun 21, 2003
    This is AWESOME! Great track layouts and car choices. A highly addictive game with a lot of secrets and the coolest battle mode ever!
  12. MikeC.
    Jul 16, 2004
    This game rocks, I have had it since the summer of 2002-2003 i tink and i thinks it is the best game N64 has EVER came out with the secrets and the cars( espically the SUPER GT ) rock well keep on rockin in the free world and do do do do do... do do.
  13. Prognosticator
    Aug 29, 2002
    I love this game!!! I own all of the other Rush's but this one is by far the best. I find it hard to go through the week without playing it. New, faster cars, awesome tracks, new parts to soup up your futuristic ride, great graphics, and a new battle mode make up for what all those other Nintendo 64 racing games have been lacking over the years. It's even better than the arcade game!
  14. PhoxBurton
    Dec 31, 2002
    Its the best game i ever played!
  15. Aug 16, 2012
    Rush 2049 is an amazing racing game and has an intense trick system that allows you to fly through the air spinning the car around and doing insane twists. The game will provide you with countless hours of fun. I know I say this a lot, but it's easily one of the best games for the N64.
  16. DuncanS.
    Jul 3, 2002
    Best racing game. it's better in the arcade though.
  17. Dec 16, 2012
    It's a real shame that San Francisco Rush 2049 doesn't get as much attention as the other racing titles because this game is overflowing with content. A deep and exciting single player mode, multiplayer that supports 4 players and is just as good as Mario Kart 64's multiplayer mode, crazy physics, a crap-ton of shortcuts, wings, and some pretty cool music. There were some annoyances likeIt's a real shame that San Francisco Rush 2049 doesn't get as much attention as the other racing titles because this game is overflowing with content. A deep and exciting single player mode, multiplayer that supports 4 players and is just as good as Mario Kart 64's multiplayer mode, crazy physics, a crap-ton of shortcuts, wings, and some pretty cool music. There were some annoyances like the camera going a little crazy in stunt mode at times and the fact that you can only race on Alcatraz in the arcade port (seriously, how cool would that be for this version?). But looking at the big picture, there are very few flaws in this game. The amount of unlockables, support for the Expansion Pak, and detailed graphics make this an amazing experience. Not only is it easily in the top 5 for N64 racing games, but it really is a serious contender for number 1, and that is not an exaggeration. Expand

1. The added improvements, like the new wings, will ensure gaming pleasure for months to come.
    2049 features great new standard racing tracks spilling with amazing shortcuts at every turn and a new coins system that unlocks secrets.
  3. With a multitude of elements that let it transcend that narrow and often underrated genre, racing fans and those simply seeking a wild, entertaining experience would do well to check it out.