Starcraft 64 Nintendo 64
8.3

1. DanielS.
    Jul 6, 2001
    This is a great game. If you love stratedy and killing the computer, you will love this game
  2. DanN.
    Oct 26, 2001
    Totally awesome strategy game! Even as good as the PC version!
  3. GregV.
    May 30, 2001
    I really like the two human player multiplayer option because you can team up against the computer. I really liked this game.
  4. TraceyW.
    Jun 8, 2001
    This game sucks!! PC is better.
  5. MattB.
    Aug 8, 2001
    It's great...play it all the time.
  6. KeganG.
    Aug 8, 2001
    Starcraft is awesome, fun but challenging. It has plenty of cheats and the multiplayer is the best.
  7. JoshuaC.
    Mar 13, 2003
    I need to buy this game can any one help me i only have $22.
  8. JenosC.
    Nov 20, 2001
    This game RULES!!! Though it is way better on computer it still is a lot of fun on multiplayer missions against all your buds.
  9. JonathanO.
    Oct 24, 2001
    This game is an exellent strategy game. You never get bored of it....also I find it better than the PC version
  10. IsaacH.
    Jun 20, 2001
    I really like this game, I've never played it on the PC but I'm sure it's as good.
  11. Fox
    Jul 5, 2001
    This game blows; learn how to play a real startegy game.
  12. Mr.suckAlot
    Nov 2, 2002
    GREAT GAME!
  13. ChadK.
    Feb 28, 2002
    This game ROCks!!!!! Yes, it is challenging, but that's the fun!
  14. DarcyD.
    Apr 5, 2002
    I love this game, but I wish grathic were a bit better.
  15. GusF.
    Jun 12, 2002
    I have the game for the PC and this is one of the best games I have ever played.
  16. CammeronJ.
    Sep 6, 2002
    This game is soo tight there are none better.
  17. AlexP.
    Oct 25, 2006
    Unfortunately, this game is nowhere near as good as the PC version. It is harder to control, and it seems slower than the PC version. .
  18. Starfire
    Oct 23, 2007
    I really enjoyed playing it, not having a PC- but definitely, despiter being a good port, it's much better on a PC, where the graphics are clearer and control is a lot easier. Still, an impressive port which gave more people the chance to play this and did it's best within the N64 limitations.
  19. Sir.PimpsAlot
    Dec 19, 2001
    I really like this game but it's not as good as the PC Starcraft.
  20. JamesW.
    Jul 26, 2001
    This game kicks. I'm still trying to get invinciblity, and its challenging. I love challenging games.
  21. ThomasS.
    Nov 2, 2002
    Rented a lot, wasn't as good as the computer game, but the magic was still there.
  22. NathanA.
    Mar 22, 2002
    This game kicks ass no matter what you play it on. If you haven't played it on PC, do it it's worth it. I would definitely play it on 64 also if I had no choice.
  23. AJKnight
    Aug 13, 2002
    This game is the best, I never played it for the PC, but what I play on the 64 tells me its better than Zelda.
  24. KrazyMiNdeD
    Nov 28, 2001
    It RUlEs!!!

1. A very playable and engaging, if unattractive, port of the PC game that offers no surprises.
  2. The good news is that if you can't play "StarCraft" on your PC, then "StarCraft 64" is the perfect alternative.
  3. Ultimately, I can only recommend "StarCraft64" to those of you that simply have no other alternative in playing the game.