2.3

1. Nov 5, 2012
    I'm not going to say that this is the worst game I ever played. But I have to admit that's close by. For a game in 2012 and specially a James Bond game I expected more. Graphics, level design and AI are bad as hell. I did a mistake at buying this - so i give you the advice - DON'T BUY IT!
  2. Nov 3, 2012
    Agree. Worst game ever. Its a full copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 but with everything worse than in this CoD. Dont waste money for this game. Graphic almost doesnt exist, sound effects like 20 years ago, AI - none.

Previous BOND game was much better
  3. Nov 3, 2012
    Worst game I have ever played. Bad graphics, bad AI, bad level design, bad boss fights, glitches and bugs. Pretty much everything that can be done wrong in a game has been done in 007 Legends. I will not be buying anything from this developer again and will not be seeing the Skyfall movie. If you don't want to hate James Bond, don't play this game.
  4. Nov 5, 2012
    Worst game on PC I've played ever.... not a single thing about 007 Legends has been done to even a workmanlike level... seriously apart from the music there is not a shred of goodness in this game. AVOID THIS GAME EVEN IF YOU GET IT FRO FREE OFF SANTA... BURN IT...DONT EVEN INSTALL IT.
  5. Nov 22, 2012
    I don't know what people see this bad in great game. Graphic, yes some but still is good, audio oh man perfectly. AI is the some bad but we can play this. Gameplay very good
  6. Nov 9, 2012
    Whenever you see that Activision logo on anything you should know by now to stay away from it. The graphics are unbelievably terrible, the sound effects are some of the worst I've ever heard and the icing on the s**t cake is for the entire game they pick the most overrated Bond there is, yes, Daniel Craig again, who is a good actor has nothing Bond about him. The gameplay is, you guessed it, the exact same copy of every single Activision title there is from the severely overhyped Call of Duty games. The levels are exactly how you'd think they would be. "Look, tactical cover. *seven enemies spawn*" Yes, the whole game. If you have $50 to blow, then you'd be much better off buying the actual 007 trilogy on DVD. Expand
  7. Dec 12, 2012
    Mouse can't be moved and keep dying at the same place just because of it. Otherwise, it is fine but because of this the game is awful. There is absolutely no way past this despite lots of attempts
  8. Nov 11, 2012
    OMG....why did i play dis game???? Wy is this happening with me??? all d latest games i play r havin compettition fr being the worst game of the year i think....what i lyk about this game???? nothng...wat i hate abt dis game???? Evrythng.... First d worst thng is the mouse sensitivity or camera movements in the game....completely unplayable....sumtyms move fast, sumtyms slow, realy worst game wid mouse sensitivity...and next i neva found ny graphcs options in d game xcept the resolution settings....wtf???? The Default graphics sux, sound too....stupid AI...what to say more...nt getting proper words....level designing sux....seriously at first when i read otha reviews i cudn agree bt after tryng out only m realizing hw wrong i was....neva thot activision could publish such games...worst game from activision.... :( Expand
  9. Nov 4, 2012
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME for the PC (or for any other game console for that matter).

The programmers are too lazy to even put in mouse control in the game menus. You have to press the arrow keys up and down to select the option you want. To make matters worst, they've added in mouse acceleration in the game WHICH you cannot disable (if you even attempt to move your mouse at a slightly
    faster rate, your character will be spun around and you'll become very disoriented) -- and this is AFTER I set my mouse to the lowest DPI and turned mouse sensitivity to ZERO in the game!

As previous reviewers have mentioned, the AI is just HORRIBLE. IF you just run by the enemy they'll still be facing the opposite direction and may or may not even shoot back at you. The graphics look old and outdated (looked like a 5 year old bargain bin game), the level designs are bad, the sound effects are bad.
  10. May 11, 2013
    Absolutely the worst shooter I've ever played. It is a failed attempt at making a game that is similar to the best selling call of duty series. I highly encourage everyone not to buy this game. I am literally going to throw this game in the trash. It disgraces all bond games.
  11. Jun 15, 2013
    Play this game cause James Bond is a sexy beast and you'll have orgasms while listening to his voice go and caress and massage your ears. This game's graphics are fantastic, you can see the jpg's all over the place and the AI are so great that it looks like their sucking each other's dicks. GREAT MATERIAL
  12. Oct 4, 2013
    well at the beginning it didnt work, meaning i had a really BAD lag already in the menu.
    i figured it was because i used a usb moden to connect to the internet. if you use an usb device for your wlan umts hspa lte network connection, i suggest to unplugg it, start the game, then plug it back in.
    that worked fine for me.

the game itself... well you cant deny that it has
    similarities to activisions call of duty series, the guns and sounds seem to be from modern warfare 2, the graphic engine looks similar too.

many people complain about the controls, i have to say that they are okay.
    you cant run around like rambo (or in call of duty) and rush everyone, you have to take cover, aim, shoot and then move on to the next. i find it rather matching for a bond game.

the level design reach is from pretty lame to amazing, i guess it has something in for everyone's taste, my favorite is the moonraker mission, very well made and fun to play.

a bit weird are the boss fights, meele only connected to quick time events.
    you can like it or not, i found it somewhat refreshing in this case, cause you get to shoot more than expected in a bond game, at the rest of the time.

the character design reaches as well from copy and paste design npcs that look like a clone army (for example the women in the "die another day" missions all have the same face...), to the very detailed main characters and enemie types.

a thing that bothered me was that at some short parts of the levels, enemies are capable to shoot through walls or floors.

the campain lasted 10 hours for me so far and im not done yet, but sure that depends on the game difficulty.
    after that you got also some challenge modes, and a multiplayer.
    cant say anything about them yet.

of course things arent as amazing as in the bond movies, but you can always see the similarity to the movies and recall them while playing.

all together im not dissapointed in this game and i had a lot of fun playing it.

PS:
    if you want to get a hand on it, dont get ripped off by any trader- the game is still available, for example on amazon.de, including the skyfall dlc for 16€ /$22 as retail box, with a key that works to activate on steam.
  13. Mar 2, 2013
    This game it self is pretty good, but it's a horrible PC port, with no graphic setting what so ever. Add that to a clunky control system, you got a pretty decent game ruined by all the technical issues.
  14. Jan 19, 2013
    Oh, my dear God! What is it with developers these days? i understand the fact that almost all licensed games are awful, but.. really, that awful?! It's really a torment, playing through this game. i only finished it because I didn't want to stop at the second mission. I might say I have S&M tendencies, for putting myself through this. First: The graphics strike you as being 2004-ish (at best) and I don't wanna hear anyone say "it's a console title". That doesn't matter, there are so many other well-made games. It has no adjustable settings, besides the resolution! The sound - horrible, The controls - outrageous (without gamepad compatibility - how is this a console port if it doesn't even have gamepad compatibility?!) The acting - pure mockery..Stupid scripting often leave the characters repeating the same line over and over again, like babbling idiots. The Gadgets and gameplay opportunities - completely wasted. I can't find one good thing to say about this; even the main menu looks horrible! Expand
  15. Nov 5, 2013
    This game is not nearly as bad as most people think it is. The core gameplay is solid and performs very well on PC. This might be due to the rubbish graphics, but there are some very nice set pieces throughout the game that actually impressed me. I like the weapon animations, sound effects, and fan service. The voice acting is great and the likeliness of each of the villains are great.

The PC controls are where the real problems can be found. Mouse acceleration is permanently switched on, so I sometimes struggle to turn around without doing a complete 360 spin. This coupled with the lack of graphics options upset me.

Still, the game has it's moments of greatness and it's nice to re-visit some of the locales from the classic films as well as the new films. It's good, but held back by its console roots.
  16. Dec 19, 2012
    It's a console game... what do you expect, for it to be good? Isn't possible. At least it didn't have eny trouble being uninstalled, so that at least earns it some points.
  17. Feb 20, 2013
    The game is not really a lot of trouble. I do not understand why so much scolding.
    Pros
    - 5 Classic James Bond movie
    - Engrossing gameplay
    Cons
    and lots of boring parts
    - One or two shocks can die
    - Stealth is easy to discover
  18. Oct 5, 2013
    It was 2012 and the game uses 1995 graphics engine..Nothing to say more..The worst game ever played, including its gameplay... A.i is very dumb as well... 0!
  19. Oct 29, 2013
    I have played a lot of bad games and this one was among them not the worst but pretty bad. The story is non existent you are thrown from chapter to chapter with no connection between them. Every boss fight is reduced to a two part fist fight which is awful, you are required to use keyboard keys T G U H for those fights and hacking and its just horrible. Graphics are terrible for this day and age and I wish I knew what the hell they where thinking when they were making this. The whole game is a joke and not in a good way. Expand
  20. Apr 4, 2014
    So i just started this game and the first problem i face off is the mouse. I usually crank up my sensitivity over the half (i have very accurate aim) but it doesn't behave as expected. Looking around is fine but when i try to aim at enemy - suddenly the mouse sensitivity goes super low. Looks like it emulates gamepad behavior no matter the sensitivity you've set for the mouse which makes the game completely unplayable (at least for me).

Oh , should i mention the game looks 720p regardless i'm playing it on 1980x1080?

TL;DR -- DO NOT BUY!!!!
  21. Sep 5, 2013
    It is a comparitively good game compared to Quantum of Solace. Great way of taking cover which allows you to move freely. Nice gameplay but not so great a graphics but its story line is interesting. Not many glitches that can be found but Unbiased One is really ridiculous though. Activision has made great games like Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Assassins Creed Sequel and even Deadpool. But setting the audio will make it better t play abit. Expand
  22. Jun 23, 2014
    Seriously if you want to have a HUGE laugh with your friends, play this game NOW! You will just laugh a lot!
    . .
    . Expand
  23. Nov 13, 2014
    Intro: Graphically it was a mess compared to Blood-Stone Any Graphic Card could run this game even at the Highest Setting The Bad The Idea of the game was to bring the old Bond films together, However Having Daniel Craig as a Voice over Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan that was downfall of the entire game... Conclusion: Activision contract with Bond Games is over and will never be renewed

007 Legends is the last official game release

Why put yourself through this ordeal, when there are so much better games out there? Don’t waste your time with this monstrosity… [December 2012]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    007 Legends greets you with a warning that Activision will not support the game's multiplayer servers if there is not enough interest. Was there any interest, really?
  3. Jan 5, 2013