• Publisher: Funcom
  • Release Date: Feb 22, 2013
7.8

1. Mar 18, 2013
    I noticed this game recently went free to play on Steam, for some reason when it came out years ago it just really didn't appeal to me and I was in the middle of playing World of Warcraft. I started playing Conan a few days ago and it is proving to be very entertaining, great graphics, exciting voice acted story, extremely deep combat system (Second only to Tera) and in general just a veryI noticed this game recently went free to play on Steam, for some reason when it came out years ago it just really didn't appeal to me and I was in the middle of playing World of Warcraft. I started playing Conan a few days ago and it is proving to be very entertaining, great graphics, exciting voice acted story, extremely deep combat system (Second only to Tera) and in general just a very fun game! Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2013
    This game doesn't really look like much when you first see it, but once you play it you're in for a surprise. An interesting combat system, fun character progression, and quality quest progression makes this a fun game to play even if you don't usually play MMO games.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Fantastic MMO for grown up low fantasy fans, it looks and plays amazing and it is super immersive. Found this because of Secret World, FCs other MMO. Loving both!
  4. Jul 18, 2013
    I played multiple games of this genre and I must say this game really suprised me, it has much content, questlines and interactions,... And I like the idea of a guild city. This game also has good graphics for a f2p game.

There are no critic reviews yet.