• Publisher: Funcom
  • Release Date: Feb 22, 2013
7.6

1. Jan 3, 2014
    Fantastic MMO for grown up low fantasy fans, it looks and plays amazing and it is super immersive. Found this because of Secret World, FCs other MMO. Loving both!
  2. Mar 18, 2013
    I noticed this game recently went free to play on Steam, for some reason when it came out years ago it just really didn't appeal to me and I was in the middle of playing World of Warcraft. I started playing Conan a few days ago and it is proving to be very entertaining, great graphics, exciting voice acted story, extremely deep combat system (Second only to Tera) and in general just a veryI noticed this game recently went free to play on Steam, for some reason when it came out years ago it just really didn't appeal to me and I was in the middle of playing World of Warcraft. I started playing Conan a few days ago and it is proving to be very entertaining, great graphics, exciting voice acted story, extremely deep combat system (Second only to Tera) and in general just a very fun game! Expand
  3. Mar 30, 2013
    This game doesn't really look like much when you first see it, but once you play it you're in for a surprise. An interesting combat system, fun character progression, and quality quest progression makes this a fun game to play even if you don't usually play MMO games.
  4. Jul 18, 2013
    I played multiple games of this genre and I must say this game really suprised me, it has much content, questlines and interactions,... And I like the idea of a guild city. This game also has good graphics for a f2p game.
  5. Mar 23, 2015
    This game is 6 years old but Funcom cleverly keeps us hooked with new pvp and pve updates. Most notably the Wold Boss event and the pvp festivals. The combat system is simply the most rewarding of any MMO I have ever played, and keeps me entertained despite its age. The new f2p no subscription option fills the world of Hyboria with players bringing aoc back to life. There is enough contentThis game is 6 years old but Funcom cleverly keeps us hooked with new pvp and pve updates. Most notably the Wold Boss event and the pvp festivals. The combat system is simply the most rewarding of any MMO I have ever played, and keeps me entertained despite its age. The new f2p no subscription option fills the world of Hyboria with players bringing aoc back to life. There is enough content in this game to be played for an entire lifetime and I really feel like people that review it have not been through the full experience of Funcoms masterpiece. I'm not saying its a perfect game by all means, but with a beautifully composed soundtrack and involving storyline, you really get a sense of atmosphere and mood that is often overlooked by most games. Pair that up with challenging pvp and loads of pve content, this game scores a perfect 10 in my book. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.