5.8

1. Aug 2, 2011
    I have become convinced gamers are turning into a bunch of cry babies.
    This game for this format kicks ass, its fast paced , fun and addictive. the graphics are sharp ( maybe the people with Dell / Celerons should not give reviews) on my system.
    I have become convinced gamers are turning into a bunch of cry babies.
    I had this game sitting in my library for 3 weeks and decided to check it out.. 3 hours flew by. its a top down shooter action packed and puzzles tossed in for good measure. have not seen a single glitch.
    This game is worth the meager price they ask by far.
  2. Jul 10, 2011
    Alien Breed 2: Assault is a good sequel to the first Alien Breed game. It takes the story line deeper and has better graphics and game play. Overall it is a very enjoyable game to play.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 13, 2011
    Another Alien Breed remake results in another failure. What was great back in the Amiga-times is missing and a remake is just a boring and repetitious shooter with a small variety of enemies in uniform environments. [Issue#197]
  2. Dec 21, 2010
    Alien Breed 2: Assault stays very close to the roots of the genre, which gives it a touch of old-school charm, but it feels archaic next to newer offerings like Alien Swarm and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
  3. PC Gamer
    Dec 13, 2010
    Adrenaline-fueled crescendos and bosses toss in some welcome fun to the experience, but not nearly enough. [Jan 2011, p.77]