6.2

1. Aug 5, 2011
    i got it at a discount on steam and i must say for the money i paid (few bucks) i got more than i was hoping for... it's fairly short but sweet.. (steam says i finished in about 4 hours, but i think it was a bit longer than that). The visual style is quite different and novel. the puzzles are quite good... it has a clever selection of puzzle elements that are combined in clever ways. Thei got it at a discount on steam and i must say for the money i paid (few bucks) i got more than i was hoping for... it's fairly short but sweet.. (steam says i finished in about 4 hours, but i think it was a bit longer than that). The visual style is quite different and novel. the puzzles are quite good... it has a clever selection of puzzle elements that are combined in clever ways. The sounds and music are all right.. perhaps a bit lacking in variety? I didn't particularly like the control scheme (keys can't be customized). I would have preferred if movement was controlled by the right hand (just like how we played the early platformers). But eventually I got the hang of it (after a LOT of dying inadvertently). Thankfully, dying is not unpleasant due to the sheer number of checkpoints. I liked that i didn't have to bother with saving and loading manually. Anyway, buy it.. in my opinion it's quite good for the price. Expand

1. AYIM is a novel, fun and incredibly infuriating game that will pass the time, just don’t expect it to turn your world upside-down.
  2. Independent, unfamiliar and unknown: And Yet It Moves is the kind of game you rarely ever get to review – and yet I instantly fell in love with the fresh style, interesting concept and funny gameplay. It may not be a high-budget-production, but it’s certainly worth your while and money!
  3. And Yet It Moves is one of those unique titles that only come around once in a while. The 15 dollar price tag may deter a few but competition modes, achievements and a stunning audio-visual experience make the title well worth the price. If nothing else, you’ll be getting a unique and dizzying adventure through this not-so common puzzle platformer.