8.1

1. Mar 22, 2011
    I love the whole AC games. assassin's creed brotherhood (ACB) is even better, offers me more open world. I love games which are based on real history. AC or ACB continue to trigger higher attraction. I was addictive to play longer for AC 2 before. without doubt, I will fall into history again, and let me just be Ezio. graphic, environment, story, voice acting.... all these elements work together to make ACB perfect game. I don't want to talk about detail of story (it will be a spoiler). only one thing what I regret is why ACB PC version is out now after long delay. but it is worthy of every penny. from today I will enjoy the ride of adventure of Ezio again. Expand
  2. Apr 8, 2011
    I've played and finished both AC2 & AC:Brotherhood, just for the comparison... AC:Brotherhood took me less time to finish the story than in AC2. New moves & actions are now available but some new things made me bored like renovating places in Rome, finishing shop quests that will really take heavy loads of time and looting treasures for shop quests (items that are very rare). THE COOL PART is you can raise a brotherhood of assassins and send them to missions, give them contracts, and even call for their help when assassinating. In the Uplay website, there is a thing called "actions & rewards" and by doing these actions in the game, you will earn credits and you'll be able to unlock rewards such as the character for multi-player, single-player costumes, etc. The environment looks very nice, and it's somehow near to realistic.The ending will surely tell you whether there will be a next series of AC or not, so buy it now! it's really worth it. In addition, there is a multi-player wherein you'll be needing an internet connection. the concept is about, assassinating each other, testing your assassin skills, blending with other people to cover your identity, etc. You'll be earning experience and level up, unlock new skills and new costume colors. the bad part is... it will take you about 10 minutes just to complete the player slots and start the game but sometimes it's really fast. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is my #1 game :-bd Expand
  3. Apr 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First of all, I want to clarify that I am playing this on the following hardware (to back up my arguments, just in case there are any doubters out there). Phenom II x4 965 BE 3.4ghz, 8gb ddr3 1600 RAM, HD5770x2 crossfire, Win7 Ultimate 64bit. So basically what happens in this game is that the frame rate drops to 29-30fps and it doesn't matter whether it's maxed out or in the absolute lowest settings possible, or in between, or whatever, it's all the same. So what can possibly be wrong with this? as you see by the specs of my PC above, this should not be happening. In other words this is a poorly optimized console port, and it is going to lag terribly on anything below what I just mentioned above (that would suck to have to buy 8gb RAM just to play this game, yikes!). That is why I warn you now, there are no patches or future updates that will fix this issue, EVER. Good luck trying to play it well, if you want to play it with different hardware and you think my hardware is the issue, than you can probably try intel processors and nvidia cards, but as I have heard, the same exact thing happens with those and it doesn't matter anyway. As for myself, I'll just max it out because it's all the same. As for the game itself, its a fun game (for me), but like I said, it may be different for weaker hardware with all the lag, and poor optimization. And if you don't have at least quad core in the 3.0-3.4ghz range or 8gb ram, or an HD5770 Crossfire (the equivalent of a single hd5870, yikes! those are expensive too) than I suggest you skip this game, because according to my observations, that's the kind of hardware you require to play it at the minimal 30fps...OUCH! Expand
  4. Apr 3, 2011
    I played all games of AC series and i said this game can't be better but it still was better and better . In broterhood is all good of AC 1 and AC 2 and something else . Cristic's say's "story suck's " but i like him . He was full of twists and atmosphere was exciting. Ezio is tough guy and i like him . I won't say crap's its title "must have"
  5. Mar 27, 2011
    Ubisoft has crafted it's best port of an Assassin's Creed game yet. Not only are controls firmer and much easier to understand, but they are also unique and easy to navigate. Unlike the previous ports, there are no random graphical and gameplay bugs and if there were, then I haven't managed to spot them. The Graphics have been superbly optimized, much better than Assassin's Creed 2 on the PC. Despite their good intentions of deterring pirates, Ubisoft did away with their DRM settings and offered a much easier to use offline mode. Nevertheless, despite initial issues with the game launcher and connection, a quick look at the Ubisoft help page for the game quickly cleared away all my issues. And despite being 3 months late, ACB comes jam packed with all the DLC thus far as well as all the bonus characters and maps, courtesy of the Deluxe edition. Most other elements of the game are running quite like its counterparts of the consoles. While my only complaint thus far is with some further multiplayer connection issues, ACB on the PC is a stunning port, one that often isn't seen these days and any issues I may have with the game I trust Ubisoft will do a great job to fix them. Expand
  6. Apr 12, 2011
    Very good game. They are making it more and more and more into an rpg but not loosing sight of the action. In general i think is a standard games should have,. TIme and money was invested and a great final product produced, Buy it.
  7. Mar 22, 2011
    Amazing Game. Update to the graphics engine improves so much on the look and feel, auditory sounds in the cities make it so much more lifelike than in the past two games, the HUD has been slimmed down and the optimization of the game is just amazing. New interactions, attacks, items, weapons, city economies, additional parkour elements and a brand new storyline delving deeper into Desmond makes this much less an upgrade with the same characters and different storyline, but a fully new game with four times the facets as the previous one.

The multiplayer has been flawless since release day, being able to choose your own character skin and just the simple way to play multiplayer with the quick tutorial is so much fun and before you know it 2 hours have gone by in extreme fun. This was worth my $50 by a long shot.
  8. May 19, 2011
    The AC series has yet to let me down! After playing ACB, I await with great frustration for the next game of this franchise. The story keeps building up with great intrigue surrounding the modern day assassins.
  9. Mar 30, 2011
    I love this game! ive played 43 hours and cant stop playing. I believe that the actual story needs the carry on a bit more, although a brilliant game overall. Its a real improvement on Assassins Creed 2 and the multiplayer is fantastic. I belive this is a must buy game!
  10. Apr 8, 2011
    In the era of lousy console ports, AC:B is a light in the darkness. While the story this time around is a little worse, it's still good. The combat's also improved greatly since AC 2, even though this makes the game a little too easy. All your favorite characters are here, some a little more....alive...than others. One thing I like about this game is that Desmond spends a little more time outside the animus, this gives the story a little more diversity; my one major AC 2 complaint was that Desmond's story wasn't as prominent, because I really wanted to hear more about that. The best new feature I loved about AC:B was multiplayer. It's really intense and a great sigh of relief for FPS multiplayer games. Expand
  11. Mar 27, 2011
    Not without the occasional flaws (like a camera that will actively hinder you on some maps) but the improved combat system and extra stuff to break up the routine make this the best game in the series.
  12. Mar 25, 2011
    In the days of horrible console ports, ACB gives a sad PC gamer a little hope. True, we had to wait several months for it to come out (like part 2 in the series), but it was more than worth the wait. Consider the alternative. If they would've released this at the same time as the consoles, everyone here would be doing nothing but yelling 'port!' and giving it negative reviews. I'm very, VERY glad Ubisoft took their time and delivered us this game in this state. There's barely any bugs, and if there are any, they can be overlooked. They are not gamebreaking. The graphics are stunning as usual, and I have yet to detect a single drop in FPS. Do note I am playing this game on a PC that is by today's standards considered 'pretty old', yet I am playing this game on max (except for AA settings).
    And also, the aggressive DRM has been removed. I consider it a duty for all PC gamers (especially the ones that are complaining about excessive porting) to go out and buy this game. Reward Ubisoft for their hard work to make this PC version not just good, but the best release! Next to that the game in itself is fantastic as well and worth buying even if it was a crappy port.
    One thing though: I would have given this game a 10, but I detracted one point because I smashed my mouse during one of the jumping puzzles. Automatically adjusting cameras at diagonal angles and keyboard jumping do NOT go well together. That's my only point of real criticism; that I have to go out and buy a new mouse. The scroll wheel's busted.
  13. Apr 17, 2011
    Best game ever...I hope the story continues and never ends...I played all games of AC series and i said this game can't be better but it still was better and better .
  14. May 6, 2011
    awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!

all what I can say :D
  15. Apr 23, 2011
    Great Game!! I haven't played a single player game that kept me playing all night since GoldenEye 64. Definitely a must have. One of my top 5 favorites
  16. Oct 1, 2011
    If you can spend your money on this, believe me it will not be a waste. Not only it adds to the fantastic story of AC with it's singleplayer mode, But the multiplayer game is also very original and exciting. I can say multiplayer ACB is something that everyone should play.
    The only flaw in Brotherhood (and other AC games) is that their single-player are always too easy that you will
    rarely die unless you have only 1 hand or go to kitchen for a snack during the game. Also i think multiplayer abilities & perks could be more amazing but the game itself is so amazing already so these are not too much of a problem. Expand
  17. Nov 17, 2011
    Anything less than 9 would be sheer injustice with this game. This game is truly worth the money you pay for it. The new Multiplayer mode is awesome.The Graphics are better than AC:2. The Story is awesome,the new weapon additions are praiseworthy. The scenery is beautiful and makes everything look real. i liked the addition of horses in this game and the "Borgia towers". The best part was the recruitment of assassins,sending them on missions and contracts and the help they lent during fights.

The story is beautifully and adequately explained and the ending of the game is ultimate and gives full satisfaction to an ASSASSINS CREED fan.

Gameplay:8/10
    Graphics:9/10 (when compared to AC:2)
    Story:10/10
  18. Sep 24, 2011
    User kentMOsabe reported that he experienced 29-30 fps frame rate for this game. IMHO, this game has no frame rate issue whatsoever. With the graphics maxed out, I get 60 fps average on FRAPS with V-Sync on (which is a feature of V-Sync, not a game limitation) and 127 fps average with V-Sync off. My system is I7-2600, GTX 580, 8GB of RAM, 64-bit Windows 7.
    if you are a fan of the AC
    franchise, this installment will not disappoint you. Note that AC:B combat and graphics are noticeably better than AC2. Also note that there are some rendering issues on the PC version (flickering) and it may disturb you at times Expand
  19. May 9, 2011
    Assassin's creed is one of the few modern series,that only "improved" with the sequel.
    this is also true with brotherhood.even though the core gameplay has only had minor changes, the changes that were made do feel awesome.Like taking the offensive in combat,now actually rewards you with brutal attacks, and combined with the existing counter move,can make for epic fights.
    The titular
    Brotherhood is disappointingly enough a negligible asset, they feel more like an additional weapon,rather then a real team, and their biggest use is to cheat you out of an challenge. In the open city of Rome,there are many Storyline missions and once you get far enough in the main storyline, you get a few choices of side quests to do that mix up the experience a bit,like missions with free running or missions that require stealth and reward you with something very awesome..
    and this is just the Singleplayer ! Brotherhood also features a Online Multiplayer Function! so all-in-all,AC:Brotherhood is a fun experience you'll be busy with for quite a while.
  20. May 24, 2011
    one of the best games I've played, story is really interesting with characters based in real life and the most unique and awesome multiplayer out there thanks to this game I haven't touched uncharted 2 or any other multiplayer game in weeks.
  21. Jun 2, 2011
    True what they say; AC:B isn't as good as the others. History-wise that is. No doubt that AC2 had a better story ("The Truth" and all that), but that doesn't make this one bad. This however has more replay value than the past 2 games in the franchise, since you have the multiplayer part. And since in our day and age people are so hooked on social networks, like Facebook, this also "invades" that. Ubisoft really went all in with this one and I shouldn't be surprised if future AC games will be more and more like this one. In short: Evolution.
    And I for one, can't wait till Ubisoft realeases "Assassin's Creed: Revelations" which maybe will include the one think that this one doesn't have; Co-op. And as promised will tie up all loose ends (...and cliffhangers) from "Assassin's Creed 2" and "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood".
    It will be epic!
  22. Apr 27, 2011
    Assassin's creed Brotherhood is a full blown sequel to one of the best examples of evolution in video games. The AC creed series began at the eve of the new generation of consoles and stunned audiences with its unique platforming and free roaming nature. However, the final game although still fantastic, fell short of the high expectations due to repetitiveness, limited combat techniques and dumb AI. The sequel AC2 made a tremendous "leap of faith" and reached all expectations with a fantastic scope that redefined the AC series among the greats such as Grand theft auto, Halo and Call of duty. Ezio is a rich character with resolve and motives to energize the player to follow his journey. Everything from the first game had seen an overhaul: Cities were bigger and varied with a lot more lively environment; Combat was gritty and fun; Free-running was sped up and amazing for exploration. Overall, the story matched these improvements and the game ended with a fantastic conclusion leaving the player wanting for more.

As audiences looked forward to a full blown sequel, Ubisoft montreal annouched AC: Brotherhood that picks up right after AC2 in Ezio's shoes. Players were worried about it being AC2.5. But those fears can be put to rest as AC: Brotherhood is a full blown sequel with various improvements over its predecessor with every bit of care and love by the Ubisoft team that propelled the previous game to fame.

Combat is now faster with a Batman-AA -esqe combo system allowing you to lay waste tens of enemies at once. The economic system has been improved increasing the value of money in game. Missions have a lot more variety and progression through the game is tweaked for the better.

Overall, the refinements further bring AC towards being a historic and story-driven cinematic GTA.

I look forward to further instalments in the series and wait eagerly for them to release on the PC.

Varun
  23. May 18, 2011
    Having never played Assassin's Creed before AC:B, I really can't tell this one is s better than the previous ones, but I definitely liked it. Firstly, the story was great and it should have lasted longer, but at least there were enough side missions to keep me occupied for a long time. Secondly, I loved the futuristic vibe the game gave me - even though I spent 85% of it roaming about Rome as Ezio, the atmosphere was so 'high-tech' that I could, ahem... feel Desmond and the others all the time. And finally, that plot twist at the very end? Now I can't wait for the next AC! So, great job, Ubisoft. Well, maybe I should mention that I only recently got into playing games, so I'm not too demanding a gamer, but nonetheless, a 10 for AC:B. Expand
  24. May 17, 2011
    I'm huge fan of AC series too and must say this is another great part. Only bad thing i can think of is game difficulty. With help from your order missions are too easy. Don't think i've died more then 2-3 times for entire game. Other then that perfect game :)
  25. May 28, 2011
    Easily one of...if not the best games made by Ubisoft , they really have captured ancient Rome and make you feel like you are apart of the vast community within the ACB world, with improvement to the way you fight the way you move and of course the all new ability to train assassins and be more interactive beyond the story is fantastic, only complaint i would have is that the story is too short, without playing the side missions or collectables, you will easily see this game finished in 3 days for the story, i do not get why people are comparing this to the console version, i have seen both versions and the console version lacks in graphics and noticeably less people walking around the streets, and possibly if there were any glitches they have certainly been patched out on steam, i have the game 89% complete and have never crashed or experienced 1 glitch, another thing i would like to see when ACR comes out is a longer story, a lot more side missions and maybe as they have shown with the "Leonardos disappearance" add on story, that maybe players can download the new missions or contracts to keep the game alive.

PC >> Graphics :10

Gameplay : 10
    Audio : 10
    Gamelife 8
  26. Jun 24, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Brotherhood is great game, ,much assassinations and other fun stuff, great story... But graphics aren't even a bit better, so it looks little old. Also there is a one bug while climbing Colosseum I merged with wall. It looked funny, but starting mission from beginning wasn't funny. But game is great, awesome, long and just best Assassin's Creed ever! Expand
  27. Oct 1, 2011
    it is very good.my first game of assassin series.keeps u involvee for hours.though it a graphic demanding game it also runs on medium system.as my 512 mb gt210 handles it well
  28. Jul 22, 2011
    The game is buggy as heck but it is fun. Calling in your fellow assassins to do your dirty work is satisfying. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
  29. Sep 6, 2011
    The game is amazing, I always liked the feel of playing Assassin's Creed, and I will always love. The gameplay is improved and have new counter attacks and they or awesome. The only differences, but stupid are little things that you did in Assassin's Creed II, that you do not do in this.
  30. lmg
    Oct 18, 2011
    when i started playing this game i had no experience of assassin's creed 2(although i had played the first AC game), but really telling you this game can be counted as one of the best game i had ever played. i spent countless hour on this game and had a lot of fun. the graphics are great, the story is deep and engaging(although small) but the best part was the combat. i think the combat is fluent. i played AC2 after AC brotherhood and i realised that the combat is much improved in AC brotherhood. i think the avg user score is much less than it deserves. that is why i am giving it 8.5. Expand
  31. Nov 3, 2011
    Its amaizing how Ubisoft managed this game. It all started with AC 1. i couldnt stop playing and still it got repetitive. When AC 2 came out I thought it was a piece of brilliant software that was actually worth paying for. Most of gamers thought AC 2 was the limit. HELL Nooooo. ACB confirms that sky is truly the limit. It has amused me again. I just dont know what will they do with Revelations.
    Its hard to make sequels better and more interesting, so far it was a good streak, lets hope the same fate for ACR
  32. Nov 21, 2011
    Awesome game but I did miss something what was in AC2 but the multiplayer big plus. The story don't just break the story what was told in AC2. ACB is one thing that I like in the story and it was that you didn't anymore go to an another cities and the weapon collection is just even greater. The money investion thing or something called that is working. The Assassin reqruits are also a good thing. Monument's are good thing that feels you in the city right now when you are playing. The horse riding in the city is just good and helps you get away to safty or just getting fast to place A to B. also the getting out of the animus and the synch thing is also a big plus. Expand
  33. Dec 22, 2011
    This game is the best! I just have so many comments to say about this game that I can only say this is a game you should buy. 11 out of 10, I really like it.
  34. Dec 29, 2011
    Awesome graphics, awesome gameplay, awesome story... everything is just so freaking good. The game is still fresh, not repetitive, fun as hell. It's almost perfect, but it's kind of unfair to give it a 10/10 if it's not very innovative. I mean, the game is almost perfect, fresh, but it's not very different from the second one. I'd give it a 9,5 if I could.
  35. Dec 23, 2012
    As the best game in the Assassin's Creed series, this stands as one of the more memorable games of this console generation. The franchise in general falls short in terms of controls - they are often less than fluid and you will find yourself cursing when Ezio does the opposite of what you wanted him to do. However, everything else is spot on, and exceeded my expectations. The city in which you are thrown, 1500 A.D. Rome, is remarkably large and faithful to history, containing recreations of many famous buildings. There is ton to do in the game, including new features such as calling upon assassins which level up and can be sent on missions for money and experience. You can buy buildings as well to extend your control and guarantee yourself a higher income. With great graphical style, the setting is perfect. The story is also fairly good despite the fact that it pulls a Lost on you at the end, leaving you in confusion and anticipation of a sequel to further explain things. The gameplay is as fun as ever, jumping around rooftops and finding ways to climb and explore the environment, in prince of persia style. Expand
  36. Jan 25, 2013
    The multiplayer was one of my favorite features on this game. I just logged in a couple nights ago after a thorough disappointment on AC3's multiplayer. To my surprise, there is still a huge following for ACB's multiplayer. This game is at the top of my list.
  37. Aug 31, 2013
    Almost perfect. Great graphics (PC), meaty and satisfactory combat (awesome finishers!), very good gameplay mechanics and an interesting story. I really enjoyed this one!
  38. May 21, 2013
    The best Assassin's Creed game. The story is absolutely amazing and the gameplay is the best yet. There are so many interesting side missions and other things to do that it keeps you playing for hours on end and it just never gets old. One of the best games I've played in a long time.
  39. Dec 3, 2013
    Awesome story, great detailed setting, memorable characters, everything about this game was epic. The only thing preventing it from getting a solid 10 is it's linearity, which is there for every AC game but is something I hate in games so it gets a 9/10 instead.
  40. Aug 15, 2012
    A- Ten? Really? Yes. Really. Not perfect, but as good as a game can get. Addictive gameplay, excellent game design, Great story, And once again addictive game play. Even getting from one place to another is fun, and the wide range of weapon types (and animations to support them) can make every fight distinct. While every good game attempts to create a "real life" feeling, Assassin Creed succeeds simply because it does the opposite and claims: Nothing is real- You are just reliving a memory using the animus. This doesn't mean the graphics are any less good, but it does make any aspect of the game feel real. Nothing is real, everything is premitted. Expand
  41. Feb 26, 2013
    This game didnĀ“t cease to surprise me. The combat mechanics are very addictive, and the gameplay cunning and full with surprises. I played this game for a week and ended up playing every free moment I had until I completed all I could. The story is amazing, and I highly reccomend it for gamers wh want to have a good time for the 15 hours the game gives you, not counting the sidequests the endless seeking of guards and enemies to kill.
    You have a widw range of weapons, and trying to max-level up your assassins will give you extra fun. This is a great game.
  42. Aug 30, 2012
    The storytelling is so much better than in part 1 and 2, but I'm missing the main target videos like in AS2. The climbing and the battles are much fun and there is so much to do outside the main story.
    Real good job ubi.
  43. Oct 26, 2012
    I love AC and Brotherhood is my favorite in the series so far.The voice acting,story,character personalities and Rome itself are amazing.The game runs well even on my PC( its not the best for gaming D: ). Anybody who enjoys AC needs to play this one. What better than an epic history based action-adventure game? :D
  44. Jan 27, 2013
    Its PC Violent perfecto~! And of course, the best of the franchise. Loads to do and more open world. The option for Weapons and Costumes is incredible, the camera is smooth, free running is great, as usual and the story is any confusing like the newer Assassins Creed. Good mission balance and good, challenging story mode. The game is highly rewarding too. There is nothing wrong with the game actually. It just insnt perfect. Expand
  45. Jan 25, 2013
    This has refined the AC series to the near perfect point. Its a shame the next two games dropped the series on it's rear. This game had a large city to explore, lots of shops to renovate, landmarks to own, side quests to do, places to explore and a whole team of Assassin's at your command. The clothing was rich and vibrant and the scenery was stunning. The characters are loveable and the story inspiring. I highly recommend this game to any lover of the series but please please please start with AC1 and work your way up. Missing out on AC1 and AC2 does not allow you to enjoy this game to the full extent. Expand
  46. Feb 23, 2013
    I'm a great fan of the Assassin's Creed series and this installment is definitely my favourite.
    Every time a new AC game comes out, and I look at the trailer, it looks so good and the first though in my head is "I wonder if it's gonna be better than Brotherhood"...
    And I end up enjoying them a lot, and I never get disappointed but they never manage to beat this one in the end.
    An
    amazing story (which makes the series so great imo), brilliant characters, and really smooth and fun (even though rather easy) gameplay. Expand
  47. Jul 12, 2013
    this by far the best part of the AC series the story keeps getting better and better and will keep you dying until the very end with few twists in it they added the brotherhood and recruit system in this game which was awesome the missions in this game are awesome even the side missions you'll spend hours upon hours of fun and great entertainment
  48. Dec 31, 2013
    Generally more polished than AC2 that was already a superb game. Less bang in the story as AC2 and not definitive in the series (hence revelations, which I haven't played yet) but a wonderful addition to Ezio's trilogy. A must play for all triple A gamers.
  49. ERB
    Jul 30, 2013
    A game that you will never forget.
  50. Aug 25, 2013
    Best one of the Assassin's Creed series in the aspect of gameplay.Sophisticated,exquisite and artistic game.
    I should say that this game looks quite beautiful and can be played smoothly without unreasonable bruising of the designing.What I mean is that both the ideas or originality of the designers and the difficulty contribute to give a clean,artistic and fluent experience of
    playing,without too much burdensome or inflexible set.
    Music and voice are both excellent as the previous work.But I think some characters in English version speaks with a rigid accent of Italian that British and American people imitate.
    The graphics are not with so much blurring effect as Assassin's Creed II.But the sharpness with more detailed texture also looks very exquisite.
    The main plot of the story feels a bit short but worth playing,while the side missions are even more interesting and exciting.
  51. Oct 13, 2013
    Price/Playtime[10]
    Technical Issues[10]
    ------------------------------------
    Over All[9.4]

Polished conversion of the console version cannot be labeled as an add-on. This is an excellent full-featured game with interesting multiplayer mode. Period. [Issue#203]
  2. Apr 27, 2011
    Built on the shoulders of Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood is the most polished and robust execution of the Assassin's Creed formula yet.
  3. Apr 19, 2011
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood isn't as much a sequel as a completion to the second game, and while this is certainly the best game of the three so far, you probably don't want to jump into the story without having played at least the second game first.