5.8

1. Mar 23, 2013
    But short
  2. May 11, 2013
    So, I have pretty much covered all there is to say in my Infamy review, since this is part 2 it is similar, however the atmosphere here is even better than in The Infamy. However, I still do have some problems with this DLC. Not too much content, bullsh*t story, easy achievments (on the XBOX) etc. The easily best thing about this DLC is the reward cutscene for collecting the memorySo, I have pretty much covered all there is to say in my Infamy review, since this is part 2 it is similar, however the atmosphere here is even better than in The Infamy. However, I still do have some problems with this DLC. Not too much content, bullsh*t story, easy achievments (on the XBOX) etc. The easily best thing about this DLC is the reward cutscene for collecting the memory fragments, something like The Truth in ACII. If you have the Freedom edition and you have read the Washington diary, you will have understood the logic behind this DLC (better than no logic at all, right?). Expand
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    This second chapter of the DLC of The Tyranny of King Washington brings more action and stealth than the previous, while still introducing new mechanics combined with the classical form of power. And I like it!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. May 31, 2013
    Even if the final chapter justifies the journey, this leg of it is sadly lifeless. [June 2013, p.97]
  2. Mar 27, 2013
    Story might be getting a low priority in The Tyranny of King Washington, but at least The Betrayal lets you transform into invisible animals to better hunt your prey. At the very least, it makes Assassin’s Creed 3 fresh again.
  3. Mar 21, 2013
    And it's not like Tyranny has intrigue to spare. The very promising core idea here—George Washington as king and maniac—hasn't really spawned any amazing storytelling or clever historical twists. Oddly enough, we've seen very little of King Washington himself, though presumably he'll be the boss of Episode 3.