• Publisher: Ndoors
  • Release Date: Jun 30, 2008
6.3

1. Sep 25, 2013
    Atlantica Online may have a bit outdated graphics and non-functional topology, but it's still one of the best MMORPG out there it's unique and the most original one. Instead of tried and true single character-focused combat (think WoW), this game features turn-based tactical combat where player manages a group of mercenaries of certain professions. There are a lot of quest types and activities types, interesting events, various achievement-type quests, combat-linked crafting, multi-faceted market. It even has Sims-like homes, where your home's decoration actually work as a combat bonus. If you are tired of same WoW mechanics, try this one, it's some fresh air in a world of MMORPG. Expand
  2. Nov 24, 2010
    Awesome game, the best ever in the world, addictive, easy to play and one if not the best F2P I've ever play. The quests are easy at the beginning which keeps the beginner player interested until is too late (You can't stop playing) Lots of dungeons, monsters and a Mentoring system that I found very useful and rewarding for both apprentice and mentor. It has versions in English and Spanish which is a plus for Spanish speakers. A lot of servers almost none LAG (I have a 2 Gb Internet connection). Has a lite version that can be played up until level 30.

BEST GAME ONLINE F2P EVER, Good job guys keep the good work...

Definitely recommended
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    the best strategy available to mmorpg games free on the market today.
    Fun, challenging and never boring.
    The online store is not necessary to reach the maximum level and to compete against other players.
  4. Nov 24, 2010

BEST GAME ONLINE F2P EVER, Good job guys keep the good work...

Definitely recommended

There are no critic reviews yet.