• Publisher: Ndoors
  • Release Date: Jun 30, 2008
6.6

1. Oct 24, 2014
    I have played this game in 2 different servers, American and European. In NA got to 160 which was max cap, in Euro I am lv 151 atm, after playing for over 4y on and off game is still appealing to me, European version has better IM and support than the NA, gms are also more concerned with players opinions.

The game is boring at low lvs but if you find a decent guild they can powerlv you
    and throw you some gear in 2-3 days to lv 100+. At that lv it starts the tactical battle system missions, nation dungeons and some guild dungeons. Some of the nation and guild dungeons scale to the player level so anyone can go and it is a good way of people interacting.
    In Europe I don't find the game laggy as I did in NA, although the client dcs sometimes.
    There are plenty of classes to choose and mercs to get, you don't need to buy any of the exclusive item mall mercs because eventually they give them out in events, they aren't game breaking anyways. Although it is always nice to get exp license in item mall there are also plenty of events during the year that give them for free. There is a town management system and also a nation system. A nation can hold up to 10 different guilds. There are events all through the year to keep you busy.

Tip: Never buy gamble boxes, you can get the items ingame also events give plenty of free mounts, decos and clothes.

Hyperion is the newest server in Europe, full English speaking, if you go there give a shout to Audacity, Sanctuary guild.
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    Atlantica Online may have a bit outdated graphics and non-functional topology, but it's still one of the best MMORPG out there it's unique and the most original one. Instead of tried and true single character-focused combat (think WoW), this game features turn-based tactical combat where player manages a group of mercenaries of certain professions. There are a lot of quest types and activities types, interesting events, various achievement-type quests, combat-linked crafting, multi-faceted market. It even has Sims-like homes, where your home's decoration actually work as a combat bonus. If you are tired of same WoW mechanics, try this one, it's some fresh air in a world of MMORPG. Expand
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    the best strategy available to mmorpg games free on the market today.
    Fun, challenging and never boring.
    The online store is not necessary to reach the maximum level and to compete against other players.
  4. Nov 24, 2010
    Awesome game, the best ever in the world, addictive, easy to play and one if not the best F2P I've ever play. The quests are easy at the beginning which keeps the beginner player interested until is too late (You can't stop playing) Lots of dungeons, monsters and a Mentoring system that I found very useful and rewarding for both apprentice and mentor. It has versions in English and Spanish which is a plus for Spanish speakers. A lot of servers almost none LAG (I have a 2 Gb Internet connection). Has a lite version that can be played up until level 30.

BEST GAME ONLINE F2P EVER, Good job guys keep the good work...

Definitely recommended

There are no critic reviews yet.