7.7

1. Mar 8, 2011
    if you like fantasy action RPG , then I reccomand Avencast Rise of the Mage for you.
    good action , good graphic , nice sound , good levels , good system. this masterpiece is perfect for fantasy action RPG fans.
  2. Dec 9, 2012
    I personally loved the game. The scenario is very good but rather typical, the gameplay adds action and rpg elements to create something most entertaining and the graphics are sooo awsome ! The only drawback is that I found it TOO hard, even on normal difficulty. Anyway, I would recommend it to any guy who likes fantasy stories and has a lot of patience
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    Great game, much under appreciated. Such a hidden gem, i recommend it to anyone for its great fun, interesting combat system. Its one of those games you didn't expect to be much but then you are surprised.

1. This is a single-player title that would do well to introduce newer players to the genre, but will give veterans a nice old-school experience.
    If you're looking for a short, fun, single-player romp through magical realms on your PC, this game is a great choice to satisfy that urge.
  3. After some time playing Avencast: Rise of the Mage, I discovered that sadly it's not the wizard experience I was hoping for, with all its talk of ditching maths for more shooter-style gameplay - both of which it achieves to varying degrees.