Bad Rats: The Rats Revenge PC

7.6

1. Jun 21, 2012
    A stunning game-- no doubt about it. The art style compliments its gory features; the gameplay is well exercised by fun puzzles; its entertainment value is unmatched. I recommend it to everyone of all ages.
  2. Nov 12, 2015
    A huge breakthrough for PC gaming, Bad Rats is a vastly underplayed masterpiece that demonstrates the modern wonders and technology of this generation of video games.
  3. Dec 9, 2015
    By far the best game every year since it's release! Stunning graphics and its physics engine makes battlefield look like it was created in the 90s. Great game worth every shekel
  4. Mar 3, 2016
    Like most, Bad Rats: The Rats Revenge somehow found its way into my steam library, and of course I had to start it up. What transpired next was what I could only describe as transcendental crisis in the form of a schizophrenic seizure in which I experienced the infernal machine we have come to know as our divine being. In his speech to me I saw the universe as it was created and Bad RatsLike most, Bad Rats: The Rats Revenge somehow found its way into my steam library, and of course I had to start it up. What transpired next was what I could only describe as transcendental crisis in the form of a schizophrenic seizure in which I experienced the infernal machine we have come to know as our divine being. In his speech to me I saw the universe as it was created and Bad Rats was at its center; each level playing out before me, all of the logarithms it was created with designing the very structure of the world around us.

It was a decent game.
  5. Mar 3, 2016
    Bad Rats is the intellectual brain child of PTSD veterans returning from their service over-seas. It accurately depicts the effects of a hellish landscape on the human psyche where rats as well as cats are terrorist scum. My first 78 hour play-thru was thoroughly enjoyed and the following play-thrus didn't lose their magic. If you want to connect to your depressed, mentally scarredBad Rats is the intellectual brain child of PTSD veterans returning from their service over-seas. It accurately depicts the effects of a hellish landscape on the human psyche where rats as well as cats are terrorist scum. My first 78 hour play-thru was thoroughly enjoyed and the following play-thrus didn't lose their magic. If you want to connect to your depressed, mentally scarred grandfather, I highly recommend this game. Kevin James is fat.

10/10, would play again
  6. Jun 24, 2016
    Amazing graphics, stimulating gameplay, a true GOTY contender Bad Rats is what the next gen has been waiting for. I cannot wait for VR integration! 10/10.
  7. Jan 2, 2016
    Truly outstanding. No game could ever stand up to the precedent that BAD RATSTHERATSREVENGE.EXE has placed. GLHF. This is the only game I will ever play again.
  8. Nov 4, 2015
    Bad Rats is one of the greatest games of all time. While portal and portal 2 were a big step for puzzle games, Bad Rats is the next big step, an incredible game with an epic soundtrack and fun gameplay.
  9. Nov 7, 2015
    This is a gem on steam. It is a go to for all meme purists around the world. I cannot think of another game who brings such a diverse group of people together for a puzzle game with stunning graphics and high amounts of reputability. This truly is a timeless classic.
  10. Dec 30, 2015
    I sold my Xbox One just so I can play Bad Rats via Steam. The Xbox One library is decent however, it doesn't have great exclusives like this. Xbox and Playstation need to get better exclusives games because none of them can fulfill my rat fetish. With top of the line graphics, flawless gameplay, infinite replay value, and beautiful tear jerking story, I couldn't recommend this game enough.
  11. Jan 1, 2016
    this is is the best game ever made. no more words needed i dont know what else to say so here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(this is is the best game ever made. no more words needed i dont know what else to say so here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(
  12. Feb 3, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. BEST GAME 10/10
    this needs to be at least 150 charatcers so..... Hi my name is ______.
    How are you today? I played Bad Ratz
    It was pretty great but the Ratz escaped from my computer and are now terrorizing the neighborhood children.
    I have enough words, so I will leave you with the beginning of my essay on Oedipus Rex
    A True Aristotelian Tragic Hero
    Believed to have been written between 435 and 410 BC by Sophocles, Oedipus Rex tells the story of a king and his downfall. This dramatic work is a strong example of an Aristotelian tragedy. Due to his high standing as ruler of Thebes and the great downfall caused by his excessive arrogance, Oedipus is a true Aristotelian tragic hero.
    Before Oedipus’ downfall he was seen as a heroic leader with strong nobility. The people of Thebes made him their king because of the wisdom he displayed in solving the Sphinx’s riddle, allowing travelers and traders to enter the city. Many of his people idolized him and thought of him as “Great Oedipus O powerful king of Thebes” (Sophocles 4). They saw him as “the man surest in mortal ways/ And wisest in the ways of God” (Sophocles 5).
    Although he is thought of as a very wise and powerful man, Oedipus has one fatal flaw, which is the fact that he has hubris or excessive arrogance. He allows his power to go to his head. When Teiresias tells Oedipus that he is the pollution of his country, he is too prideful to admit his faults and says, “ Say what you will. Whatever you say is worthless” (Sophocles 20), this response shows how Oedipus’ pride and arrogance keep him from completing his quest to find Laius’ killer.
  13. Feb 19, 2016
    An unmatched classic. Game of the year every year.
    Bad Rats is an experience of true soul discovering and philosophical quest. The perfection of the gameplay makes you question your own existence, your life and what you accomplished.
    An unmatched classic. Game of the year every year.
    There never will be art like Bad Rats. When will look down at what humans have done, we will look at Bad Rats and it will remind us how a insignificant point of light in the Universe surpassed God's powers.
  14. Apr 21, 2016
    All of the bad reviews are just ironic from banana man TV. Don't listen to them, this is Myamoto's final attempt at creating the ultimate video game. It. Was. A. Success.
  15. Apr 22, 2016
    The game is bad if you don't know the true meaning of the game. This game has been designed to take down the terrorist group, ISIS. Currently it is in the process of stopping the terror group. Osama Bin Laden was taken down not by the navy seals, but rather by "Bad Rats: The Rats Revenge."
  16. May 10, 2016
    Four letter:GOTY -- no doubt about it. The best game ever since 2009! It got the best physics engine ever in the world. BTW:my friend give it to me i don't know why he do it lol :D
  17. Jun 20, 2016
    The best game of all time only 99 cents easy buy easy fun experience but i would give my soul to play this game again I bought a 41,000 $ pc to play this game with more fps than my terrible 10$ laptop and I would say it was worth it. I only play bad rats I have a bad rats Youtube channel with millions of viewers because they want to see quality game play I would not put any game above thisThe best game of all time only 99 cents easy buy easy fun experience but i would give my soul to play this game again I bought a 41,000 $ pc to play this game with more fps than my terrible 10$ laptop and I would say it was worth it. I only play bad rats I have a bad rats Youtube channel with millions of viewers because they want to see quality game play I would not put any game above this on the charts people try and troll and give it bad reviews but it is the best gaem of all tiem. Expand
  18. Jul 8, 2016
    Definitely better than everything else on the market right now. Graphics are just about amazing tbqh. I reallly need at least 150 characters to submit this review, and I have to say that this game is worth at least 4921 characters but I have no time to write a review that long because I have to play this game for at least 100% of my waking hours and I can not put any more periods in myDefinitely better than everything else on the market right now. Graphics are just about amazing tbqh. I reallly need at least 150 characters to submit this review, and I have to say that this game is worth at least 4921 characters but I have no time to write a review that long because I have to play this game for at least 100% of my waking hours and I can not put any more periods in my review because then it would depreciate the authenticity of this review Please give this game the highest rating possible because it really is great and wonderful and amazing and life changing Expand
  19. Jul 22, 2014
    10/10 best game ever. recommended for children. . . .
  20. Apr 16, 2011
    These rats are unbelievably bad! This game will expand your mind in ways that you would never otherwise think possible. Bad rats is a complete entertainment package that will NOT disappoint.
  21. Jun 13, 2015
    This is quite honestly the best game I have ever played, at least in the puzzle genre. The randomness of the course of events adds a layer of confusion and wonder to the game. I can have a setup that doesn't work the first time but without changing anything it works the second time. There is nothing better than this game in the puzzle genre, Portal doesn't hold a candle to this wondrous game.
  22. Jun 17, 2015
    A fascinating challenging game for the philosophical gamer who likes deep storylines and next gen fish A.I. Will change your life and make you think about who you truly are as a person.
  23. Apr 19, 2015
    Wow. This game. The graphics are stunning, the physics perfect. Imagine if mario had a baby with rayman and crash bandicoot. This game would be better than that
  24. Jun 14, 2015
    Bad Rats is a revolutionary first person shooter that sets a new standard for this era of gaming. This is game published by Electronic Arts is a developed by Dice on the new Frostbite 4 engine to provide a superior graphic fidelity compared to other marvellous titles including Crisis 3. The story of the game takes place in the year 2035 when North Korea officially ends the cease fire forBad Rats is a revolutionary first person shooter that sets a new standard for this era of gaming. This is game published by Electronic Arts is a developed by Dice on the new Frostbite 4 engine to provide a superior graphic fidelity compared to other marvellous titles including Crisis 3. The story of the game takes place in the year 2035 when North Korea officially ends the cease fire for the Korean War and launches a series of surprise attacks on the United States of America and South Korea. North Korea launches an overwhelming amount of long range ballistic missiles towards major metropolitan areas in the United States which devastates the population and cripples the infrastructure of the government to be able to function properly to contain control of the United States. North Korea launches a full scale aerial campaign on Seoul with a relentless wave of troops pouring across the DMZ of North Korea and South Korea. China and the rebuilt Soviet Union organized by Vladimir Putin has been supplying North Korea with highly advanced military technology and expertise has secretly been supporting North Korea for a war since 2006! You play as a squad in the Navy Seals for the United States called “Bad Rats” Your objective is to assassinate all cats in the region of Asia to cut off all food supplies from the North Koreans and collapse the regime of Kim Jong Un. Using the destructible environments from the Frostbite 4 engine you must use the environment for a tactical advantage to exterminate all cats from Asia. Fan favourite maps return including Seige of Shainghai where you must collapse a skyscraper to kill all cats in the building. Facial scanning technology from LA Noire returns to add an extra layer of realism with realistic facial animation movements to add more emotion to the already immersive world. This is a highly addicting shooter that takes place in locations across the world from nuclear wasteland America to the glorious lands of North Korea. You have a massive arsenal of over 500 weapons to use with thousands of gadgets and gun camouflages. Bad Rats is integrated with the Steam Workshop which has created thousands of community maps and gun skins to be submitted into the game for future free DLCs called “Operations”. Each operation adds an extra layer of immersion into the game with a huge variety of community maps and skins to be added to expand the already masterpiece of a game. Bad rats is a very skill based shooter and requires extensive training to truly shine in multiplier. Bad Rats is the only first person shooter on the market to add a innovative competitive mode with ranks to determine your skill level. In multiplayer there are 2 teams. Counter Cats and Cats. The counter cats must plant a bomb on one of the two locations on the map to kill the population of cats in the area. The cats must prevent the counter cats or the “bad rats” from planting the bomb by either killing all the Counter Cats or defusing the bomb to save the population of cats in the premise.Bad Rats is a highly addicting shooter that any seasonal gamer should try out but I assume you already have! Bad Rats global sales have exceeded 1 billion on the first day outselling the Call of Duty franchise. It is very rare to see game a game this flawless since the release of Half Life 2. If you like first person shooter games you already own bad rats, if you don't you are missing out on one of the most brilliant game of this century.

Final verdict

Pros
    Immersive environments
    Balanced multiplayer
    Overwhelming amount of content
    Gorgeous Graphics
    Revolutionizes the FPS genre
    Fantastic and inspiring story
    Great voice acting
    Like Half Life 3 but better

Cons
    Too much graphics

25. Sep 6, 2015
    One of the best games of all time. The graphics are absolutely stunning, and the story is deep and cutting edge. The gameplay feels very immersive in the game, and it's incredibly innovative and revolutionary.

Don't listen to the bad reviews - This game is amazing. Second best game of all time besides for Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS.
  26. Jul 16, 2015
    Better than Heroes of the Storm, and I think that maybe the rats eyeballs could be better animated, but besides that, it is a masterpiece that will be played for generations to come
  27. Dec 28, 2013
    There is no game that betters represents how bad rats can be! This game revolutionized the puzzle industry wt it's difficult and intellectually inclined puzzles that strain the mind of even the most intelligent. I highly recommend this game to anyone who is looking or a difficult yet difficult puzzler that will challenge them. HAVE FUN!
  28. Oct 27, 2014
    Oh, my ****
    This game, an absolute masterpiece of programming and art direction.
    There are few games that are true 10/10's, this is undoubtedly one of them
    Buy it, NOW
  29. Jun 4, 2015
    AMAZINGHHh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡°AMAZINGHHh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Expand
  30. Jun 4, 2015
    It is some of the best I've ever played! You need to get this!
    I would say It's a mix of Skyrim and weed. As you get the unlimited lore and awesomeness of skyrim + the addictiveness of weed!
    I must say this is some of the best I've ever seen been made.
  31. Jul 18, 2015
    This is an excellent game which should be more popular than all of the blahahahahahahhahaahahhahaahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
  32. Jul 29, 2015
    This game is so great that when my wife was giving birth I told her to shut the **** up cause I was playing bad rats. Though then again, ill rate it 7.8/10, too much bad rats. Need more good rats.
  33. Sep 2, 2015
    This game changed my whole look on life! It's the best game that I've ever played! I'd definitely recommend this game to any serious gamer out there. It's like a mix of Call of Duty, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto, and Garry's Mod all rolled into one, grand masterpiece.
  34. Jun 4, 2015
    It is probably the best game I have ever played.
    I recommend it to everyone who likes to play videogames
    150 words? holy ****
    blablablablablablablabl
  35. Aug 8, 2012
    These rats love a few things. What are those things? Well, look at their tattoos! Mom, cheese, Lucy Liu's face. I don't know about you, but I would not get a tattoo of Lucy Liu's face on my face, covering it just perfectly so that it looks like I have transformed into some weird unflinching Lucy Liu zombie! A tattoo of a hairy mole somewhere where I might have a hairy mole could be veryThese rats love a few things. What are those things? Well, look at their tattoos! Mom, cheese, Lucy Liu's face. I don't know about you, but I would not get a tattoo of Lucy Liu's face on my face, covering it just perfectly so that it looks like I have transformed into some weird unflinching Lucy Liu zombie! A tattoo of a hairy mole somewhere where I might have a hairy mole could be very humorous. Maybe I could even get a tattoo of a big, hairy mole right next to a big, hairy mole on my arm or my something and whip it out and parties and have people try to guess which one is real. That would have to be a pretty realistic tattoo, though, or the game would not be much fun! To sum up, Bad Rats might be a video game, or it might be something totally unrelated, like a clown car driven by thousands of little green army men. Beef Jerky. Expand
  36. Feb 2, 2013
    For a long time I was looking for a game that would fulfill my need for more Incredible Machine, and Bad Rats is that game, and more! Charming puzzle game where you have to find solution by placing a variety of colorful rat characters and the main thing is you'll have a blast while doing it! But this game is by no means a kids' game, as it features rather graphic cat killings. Truly thisFor a long time I was looking for a game that would fulfill my need for more Incredible Machine, and Bad Rats is that game, and more! Charming puzzle game where you have to find solution by placing a variety of colorful rat characters and the main thing is you'll have a blast while doing it! But this game is by no means a kids' game, as it features rather graphic cat killings. Truly this is a game for the adult gamers who demand excellent games with mature themes. Expand
  37. Feb 25, 2015
    Honestly 10/10 best game Ive ever played. Final fantasy VII Tales of symphonia and Xenogears are GARBAGE compared to this game. Its got the best graphics ive ever seen, way better than nba 2k15's.
  38. Aug 11, 2015
    Every generation a few games are made that define the years to come. I believe that the true masterpiece that has come to be known as bad rats is one of these prestigious examples.

This game although it may seem simple to an uneducated viewer pushes the metaphorical envelope in ways that are unprecedented in gaming's long history. A nice example of this is the unique physics engine; too many games take a deterministic approach to physics making the same setup always lead to the exact same result. Bad rats however breaks away from this relic of gaming's past and uses a rng to mimic the fundamental quantum uncertainty in the world we live in.

The game also has surprising depth (quite literally) as although it may seem at first that the playing field is a simple 2d area, the type of which has been done many times before, soon objects will roll off into the third dimension, out of the reach of your puny 2d rats.

Overall if you don't play this masterpiece of a game then you are missing out on one of the defining works of the 21st century.
  39. Apr 30, 2015
    I rarely ever give games a 10/10 but Bad Rats is a masterpiece! Bad Rats revolutionized gaming forever. The people who give this game a low score are just trolls.
  40. Feb 24, 2015
    This game is absolutely fantastic. The graphic violence harkens back to the 90's where tom and jerry were violent as fck. I mean rats explode, the cat gets killed in all sorts of extremely terrifying ways.

ITS A MASTERPIECE
  41. May 14, 2015
    Graphics are really bad but the general feeling of the game is so good.
    Graphics = 4/10
    Atmospher = 10/10
    Music = 11/10
    Gameplay = 10/10

Best game to send to a friend !
  42. Dec 31, 2012
    I can only hope that the previous reviews were jokes. This game is horrible. The story, graphics, concept, are all wretched. The attemptively violent graphics prove once again, that blood does not make a good game.
  43. Jan 18, 2014
    This game is a cancer in the Steam game library. It is bland beyond relief. The maps are absolutely disgusting, and make me want to vomit. The physics are terrible, and objects tend to get stuck in the floor. The music is generic stock music, and the sounds are terrible.

Let's talk about the physics. For this type of game, physics are supposed to be the best aspect, but it isn't! The game is a platform game, so the objects should stay on the platforms. But the ball can roll off the front of the platform! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REACH IT IF IT ROLLS OFF THE FRONT AND OUT OF THE SCREEN? It's a 3D platformer! So why is the ball going everywhere and breaking the fourth wall?
    Objects tend to get stuck on the floor, and you have to reset the level to play it. This is not a puzzle game, it offers almost no thought whatsoever. There's a level that involves getting the ball to hit a button to microwave the cat. You can bypass this by placing a dozer rat on the platform and it moves into the button and you win that level.

Why is this game on Steam? Why are there so much fantastic indy games on Greenlight, and such awful games on the store (like Day One: Garry's Incident.)

I cannot stess how hideous the maps are. They are repulsive and tedious, offering almost no variaty whatsoever.

For those who think the art style of this game is good? Want to see the same art style? GO dunk your head in a toilet bowl full of diarhea and drink it in. Even that is better than this crappy game

DO NOT EVER get this game. If you want to be a bad friend, gift it to someone during Steam sales, it's always 49 cents, but even that is expensive for this putrid game.
  44. Nov 20, 2013
    Bad Rats is a clear joke game that everybody seems to own yet has no idea how it found its way into their library… The game itself is built on pure luck! The idea is to use the objects provided to kill the helpless cat… Yeah, that’s pretty much it! The downside is nothing works, it’s ugly and it has absolutely no grasp of general physics! You can place objects in one place run the game toBad Rats is a clear joke game that everybody seems to own yet has no idea how it found its way into their library… The game itself is built on pure luck! The idea is to use the objects provided to kill the helpless cat… Yeah, that’s pretty much it! The downside is nothing works, it’s ugly and it has absolutely no grasp of general physics! You can place objects in one place run the game to see the result and then should that fail, if you were to leave the objects in the exact same place and run again it would produce a completely different result where you may kill the cat! How does that actually work… Avoid this game at all costs! Expand
  45. Jul 18, 2014
    All the positive reviews here are poor attempts by TotalBiscuit fanboys to be funny. This game is horrible, make no mistake. You will be tasked with a puzzle, and you have to set rats and other items in a certain way that you get a ball to the end of the level where it then triggers some event which then kills the cat. The graphics are 2003 quality, the puzzles are hit and miss, the gameAll the positive reviews here are poor attempts by TotalBiscuit fanboys to be funny. This game is horrible, make no mistake. You will be tasked with a puzzle, and you have to set rats and other items in a certain way that you get a ball to the end of the level where it then triggers some event which then kills the cat. The graphics are 2003 quality, the puzzles are hit and miss, the game has a huge problem where if you press Esc while in a menu, the entire HUD will disappear and you have to alt+f4. The only positive the game has is the music which is actually decent. It's a terrible game that you will not enjoy at all. Expand
  46. Oct 28, 2013
    This really is a very bad game, almost everything about it was bad. Graphics, story, concept, game-play. Everything, but i got it for 50 cents on a steam sale so there really is nothing to complain about. I recommend you do not get this game full price, but if the game is ever on sale again for 50 cents buy it, its worth the try for 50 cents.
  47. Mar 25, 2015
    The puzzles could have been enjoyable if the physics were more precise. But then there's a noise of a distressed cat, and overall little to admire about the presentation. I played for less than two hours and already felt I'd wasted too much time on it. The gameplay is copied from a classic called The Incredible Machine, which got an update in 2013 called Contraption Maker. That game isThe puzzles could have been enjoyable if the physics were more precise. But then there's a noise of a distressed cat, and overall little to admire about the presentation. I played for less than two hours and already felt I'd wasted too much time on it. The gameplay is copied from a classic called The Incredible Machine, which got an update in 2013 called Contraption Maker. That game is supposedly quality. Expand
  48. Sep 10, 2015
    That one game that everyone on Steam has and nobody has any idea how they got it... Yeah, it's a joke. It is so bad... Please... don't get it.................

It's crap.
  49. Dec 29, 2015
    MY FRIEND BOUGHT THIS TO ME USING MY STEAM ACCOUNT WHILE I WAS AFK
    0.49 Euros Wasted

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  50. Nov 24, 2015
    Bad Rats, Bad Cats

Overall: 40% (40.3/100)

Atmosphere: 4.0/10

Tutorial: 2.5/5

Cost-Benefit Ratio: 1/4
    System Requirements: 1/1
  51. May 30, 2015
    I cannot think of a more horrifying experience. I'd rather have militant terrorists penetrate my eye sockets than play this again. My neighbors all moved out of my neighborhood and the value of my house is degrading because of how severely awful this game is. An anus is more exciting than this game. This game is probably used in small African societies to scare small children into walkingI cannot think of a more horrifying experience. I'd rather have militant terrorists penetrate my eye sockets than play this again. My neighbors all moved out of my neighborhood and the value of my house is degrading because of how severely awful this game is. An anus is more exciting than this game. This game is probably used in small African societies to scare small children into walking 40 miles to get a bucket of well water. It is easier to untangle 10 miles of braided steel cable than it is to enjoy this game. I would easily never recommend this to anyone. I do not understand why this game ever was accepted through steam green light, but it seems to me that whoever accepted it has a major mental deficiency. This game is so terrible that I don't even know if it is legal to make something on this level of scum. If I wrote anymore on this review, then I would be giving the game unnecessary attention that it clearly does not deserve. Expand
  52. Jan 20, 2017
    Trust me this game is worth the try.
    This game is very well optimized and i will never forget that story,omg it was a masterpiece and it still is.
    10/10 BEST GAME
    Pros
    +Very original game
    +Good story
    +Bloody
    +Realistic physics simulation
    +Comic cartoon violence

Cons
    -this game has no cons loser

There are no critic reviews yet.