4.0

1. KrayS.
    Sep 1, 2005
    Hardcore but good. Makes a good companion to IL2.
  2. BilesTabernacky
    Sep 20, 2006
    Crashed when I installed it. I then patched it. It does not crash now.
    Modable. See the web site.
    Lots of support offered. Already a community that cares. The wargame contained in the game is tough. Well done. (I thought IL-2 [all flavours] sucked bad. Funny that) I can get acceptable frame rates even when in the midst of massive fleets of bombers and fighters whizzing all over. I
    Crashed when I installed it. I then patched it. It does not crash now.
    Modable. See the web site.
    Lots of support offered. Already a community that cares.
    The wargame contained in the game is tough. Well done.
    (I thought IL-2 [all flavours] sucked bad. Funny that)
    I recommend users apply the patches and go to the forum to seek advice, rather than whining.
    Just my $.02

1. Battle of Britain II's enhanced stability and updated graphics are compelling enough on their own, but when you toss in a 140-page printed manual and a bonus 52-minute "Battle of Britain" DVD, that $50 game box starts to look even better. [Oct 2005, p.66]
  2. Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory waits for a patch to make it steadier. A great campaign system and a very interesting flight model provide lots of good single player action. [Oct 2005]
  3. Until the bugs are squashed, Eurogamer cant recommend Wings Of Victory to anyone but wealthy sim completists with a gambling streak.